Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday September 18, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Warranty Issues & SOA Problems

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #276
Armyofcase
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 281396
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Knoxville, TN
Vehicle:
2009 WRX Sedan
World Rally Blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraru View Post
Yes I worked as a teller manager in 2002 when I made this profile. I also don't own my Rs anymore so you can see how often I update my profile. That is cute though in googling the closest dealer to collegeville. Maybe you are the lawer soaking up then money instead of the guy getting the cut. I did however use to take my car to welsh for warranty work since it was down the street. It is nice that you started two threads trying to get class action suits started....no you're not getting a cut at all.you can say it till you're blue in the face. If you're not the lawer or getting a cut then you've got to be the dumbest person ever organizing the thread for the actual lawer. Actually we could easily solve it with your name. We'll at least know if you are the lawer or not.
All you need to do is click on anything in my profile and you'll see the rest. I'm not trying to hide behind a screen...

And I did organize this thread because of the widespread issues many Subaru owners, including myself, have been facing regarding dealerships denying fixing a manufacturing issue. BTW, do you think a lawyer would even look at this case if they didn't see that there was a huge issue with this? Why is it that there are now multiple firms across the country that are on board with this and it's already been filed as a class action in CA? Hmmmm....

Also, I hate to say it but you lost credibility trolling in a Subaru community when you don't even own a Subaru anymore. Last time I checked NASIOC stands for North American Subaru Impreza OWNERS Club....just saying....
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Armyofcase is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #277
heavyD
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 194216
Join Date: Nov 2008
Chapter/Region: W. Canada
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Vehicle:
2013 STI Sport-tech

Default

Guys just ignore Supraru. He's simply trying to get this thread sidetracked and locked as he's one of those extreme fanboys that doesn't want his favourite company put in a bad light. If nobody responds to his posts his attempts are rendered useless but if you continue to respond he wins even if we all know that he's trolling here. Mods won't do a thing about it as he's a longtime poster and mods give those guys lots of rope so just ignore him.
heavyD is online now  
Old 10-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #278
blackfang
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 131347
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Richmond Va
Vehicle:
2007 Legacy 2.5i SE
98 Z/28, VN 900 custom

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyofcase View Post
Also, I hate to say it but you lost credibility trolling in a Subaru community when you don't even own a Subaru anymore. Last time I checked NASIOC stands for North American Subaru Impreza OWNERS Club....just saying....
Not taking sides, but that has got to be the dumbest comment I have read over the years on these forums. Yeah I got rid of my car so I am just going to stop posting and delete my account because I do not own a car that is the name of a forum
blackfang is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #279
zephyrantes
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 301234
Join Date: Nov 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraru View Post

Wow, good job! I guess you can't read. I was a teller in 2002. I am a Subaru technician. I'd run circles around you kid. Not go figure out how to tell if a car has an sti block in it or not.
A tech that cannot tell the difference between an automatic and a manual trans! Which dealership do you work at? I need to report this.

Btw, it's "NOW go figure out...", not "NOT go figure out..".

Seems like you are the one lacking the education, KID.

That's twice I have burned you and you still can't get me. Dumbass

OK, I am done with you now. Please don't go and commit suicide over this.

Let's stop getting sidetracked guys.
zephyrantes is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #280
04furesterXT
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73223
Join Date: Oct 2004
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Los Angeles
Vehicle:
2009 STI

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knotsure View Post
Why not call Subaru yourself? Other posters on here are saying that Subaru helped them. I sure would VS waiting for this lawsuit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejicon View Post
People need to contact Subaru specifically. Don't bother dealing directly with your dealership because they probably will turn you back around or charge you if you're out of warranty.
Hello. The dealer can't do anything until Subaru approves it. A dealer will have to perform the work if it's approved.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraru View Post
So because you're poor your choice is to sue? I've never met a poor group of auto enthusiasts. They can't fix their car out of warranty but they can mod the **** out of the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraru View Post
It's not really difficult to understand. If you're out of warranty then you have to pay for it. It's not rocket science.
Why fix it yourself if Subaru will out of warranty? It's obviously difficult to understand if you're not a rocket scientist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suparu View Post
was going to start looking up posts of yours to actually see if you are an intelligent person but I stopped at you trying to figure out if then engine in an sti was an sti engine or not.
You sound like a little bitch that needs attention. Dude seriously get a life.

Last edited by 04furesterXT; 10-14-2013 at 08:08 PM.
04furesterXT is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 08:07 PM   #281
Knotsure
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 41730
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jersey
Vehicle:
0910 Leggy3.0/Impr
BLU Leg/BLK Imp

Default

Yeah---that's why I was suggesting contacting Subaru if you are having the prob. Or, I'm sure a dealer can contact someone for you?
Knotsure is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #282
04furesterXT
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73223
Join Date: Oct 2004
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Los Angeles
Vehicle:
2009 STI

Default

I'd open a file with Subaru first to avoid the dealer jerking you off.
04furesterXT is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #283
Knotsure
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 41730
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jersey
Vehicle:
0910 Leggy3.0/Impr
BLU Leg/BLK Imp

Default

^^I so want to play around (in a good natured way) with what you wrote, but considering my earlier rant...I'll stay on topic. If anyone does take these steps, maybe let us all know how it goes?
Knotsure is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #284
04furesterXT
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73223
Join Date: Oct 2004
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Los Angeles
Vehicle:
2009 STI

Default

It went fine but seeing as I posted it a few times already it's obviously futile. Maybe Suparu knows something...
04furesterXT is offline  
Old 10-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #285
Armyofcase
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 281396
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Knoxville, TN
Vehicle:
2009 WRX Sedan
World Rally Blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
Not taking sides, but that has got to be the dumbest comment I have read over the years on these forums. Yeah I got rid of my car so I am just going to stop posting and delete my account because I do not own a car that is the name of a forum
No, not at all but all trolling aside I wanted to help make a difference and bring this issue to resolve.

Others (they know who they are) attempt to get this thread off course. The fact remains that a faulty design is resulting in the fracture between the firewall and clutch/brake pedal assembly brace.

Denial of fault, both in factory and modded cars alike, by Subaru is unacceptable. As Bicyclewreck stated before, everyone needs to file a complaint with the NHSB website to help force a recall. Unfortunately, after that failed to yield a response this suit was the ultimate reaction.

I personally had the ability to remove my dash twice and form a permanent fix to the issue where as others may not have the time, money and/or resources to fix this issue; one issue that could have potentially detoured them from purchasing the car in the first place. After all, how many people would buy a car if they knew that part of the firewall would fail due to cost cutting and weight reduction. Doesn't safety matter any more?
Armyofcase is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #286
Supraru
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 23313
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Collegeville,Pa
Vehicle:
99' 2.5Rs
black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyofcase View Post
All you need to do is click on anything in my profile and you'll see the rest. I'm not trying to hide behind a screen...

And I did organize this thread because of the widespread issues many Subaru owners, including myself, have been facing regarding dealerships denying fixing a manufacturing issue. BTW, do you think a lawyer would even look at this case if they didn't see that there was a huge issue with this? Why is it that there are now multiple firms across the country that are on board with this and it's already been filed as a class action in CA? Hmmmm....

Also, I hate to say it but you lost credibility trolling in a Subaru community when you don't even own a Subaru anymore. Last time I checked NASIOC stands for North American Subaru Impreza OWNERS Club....just saying....
When did I ever claim that it wasn't an issue? Please quote me on that. I bet you can't. All I simply state is if you're out of warranty and your dealer denies it and you're so worried about it get it fixed. You did but everyone else cries about it.

I just don't believe you're not getting a kick back. I would try to do that too since the lawers are the only people who make bank in something like this.

I lost my credibility? I owned my Rs for 12 years....yeah it's totally gone. You don't even have a clue what I-club was I'm sure. Not to mention I work on and fix then every day.

Last edited by Supraru; 10-15-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Supraru is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 07:50 AM   #287
blackfang
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 131347
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Richmond Va
Vehicle:
2007 Legacy 2.5i SE
98 Z/28, VN 900 custom

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyofcase View Post
No, not at all but all trolling aside I wanted to help make a difference and bring this issue to resolve.

Others (they know who they are) attempt to get this thread off course. The fact remains that a faulty design is resulting in the fracture between the firewall and clutch/brake pedal assembly brace.

Denial of fault, both in factory and modded cars alike, by Subaru is unacceptable. As Bicyclewreck stated before, everyone needs to file a complaint with the NHSB website to help force a recall. Unfortunately, after that failed to yield a response this suit was the ultimate reaction.

I personally had the ability to remove my dash twice and form a permanent fix to the issue where as others may not have the time, money and/or resources to fix this issue; one issue that could have potentially detoured them from purchasing the car in the first place. After all, how many people would buy a car if they knew that part of the firewall would fail due to cost cutting and weight reduction. Doesn't safety matter any more?
This doesn't explain why I quoted you but ok.
blackfang is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 10:29 AM   #288
Breezio
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 234357
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Forest Grove, OR
Vehicle:
2009 WRX
Sportwagen zum einbauen!

Default

Anyone else think we should be wary/concerned that the two guys that work at Subaru dealerships are trying to knock this down?

Last time I tried to bring up one of these known issues with the service department at my local Subaru dealership, they tried to act like they've never heard of it, know nothing about it, haven't serviced any vehicles with that problem and then started asking me if I heard about it on an internet forum to which they then tried to discredit it even farther.

Then a couple techs wonder why people are thinking about bringing forward a lawsuit.

I don't know, maybe think about the situation as a whole without helping the CYA of the parent company...
Breezio is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #289
Knotsure
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 41730
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jersey
Vehicle:
0910 Leggy3.0/Impr
BLU Leg/BLK Imp

Default

Actually - I honestly think that some dealers may not hear of things and maybe not even SOA---
Once something is out of warranty, how would they know unless people call them? And dealers? We're a group sharing info on-line with a more global perspective. Some dealers may have never seen one of these failures...
Knotsure is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #290
Supraru
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 23313
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Collegeville,Pa
Vehicle:
99' 2.5Rs
black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezio View Post
Anyone else think we should be wary/concerned that the two guys that work at Subaru dealerships are trying to knock this down?

Last time I tried to bring up one of these known issues with the service department at my local Subaru dealership, they tried to act like they've never heard of it, know nothing about it, haven't serviced any vehicles with that problem and then started asking me if I heard about it on an internet forum to which they then tried to discredit it even farther.

Then a couple techs wonder why people are thinking about bringing forward a lawsuit.

I don't know, maybe think about the situation as a whole without helping the CYA of the parent company...
Oh ****!!!! Conspiracy theory!!!!
Supraru is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 12:08 PM   #291
SkullV
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 357798
Join Date: May 2013
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraru View Post
I just don't believe you're not getting a kick back. I would try to do that too since the lawers are the only people who make bank in something like this.
I don't think you understand how the law works in a case like this. Class actions and their payouts, if any, are highly regulated by the courts. There will be no kickbacks to anyone and every single dollar that Subaru may or may not pay out will be very heavily monitored by whatever court issues the decision. Hell, in order for a class action suit to even happen a judge has to look at the parties, the claims, the attorneys, the named plaintiffs, etc. and decide whether they will even certify the "class" to begin with.

In this case, again, there is likely to be little to no monetary payout. The primary relief that the class is seeking is an equitable remedy called an injunction. They are looking for a judge to issue an order forcing Subaru to recall/repair/extend the warranties on the vehicles that are out there. Anyone who does get ANY money out of this (other than the attorneys of course) will have to prove to the Court/Subaru/whoever holds the purse strings on the settlement that they had out of pocket costs based directly on the firewall issue. If there were to happen it is also likely that the NTSA and their various affiliates will be keeping an eye on the 2015 Impreza/WRX/STI for issues with chassis rigidity and construction, although I doubt Subaru will make the same mistake again on an all new design.

Even if they do change the design for the 2015s the design change isn't something that can be used as evidence of an issue with the prior design though.
SkullV is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #292
blackfang
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 131347
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Richmond Va
Vehicle:
2007 Legacy 2.5i SE
98 Z/28, VN 900 custom

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezio View Post
Anyone else think we should be wary/concerned that the two guys that work at Subaru dealerships are trying to knock this down?
Why should you be concerned?
blackfang is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 12:14 PM   #293
Supraru
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 23313
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Collegeville,Pa
Vehicle:
99' 2.5Rs
black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullV View Post
I don't think you understand how the law works in a case like this. Class actions and their payouts, if any, are highly regulated by the courts. There will be no kickbacks to anyone and every single dollar that Subaru may or may not pay out will be very heavily monitored by whatever court issues the decision. Hell, in order for a class action suit to even happen a judge has to look at the parties, the claims, the attorneys, the named plaintiffs, etc. and decide whether they will even certify the "class" to begin with.

In this case, again, there is likely to be little to no monetary payout. The primary relief that the class is seeking is an equitable remedy called an injunction. They are looking for a judge to issue an order forcing Subaru to recall/repair/extend the warranties on the vehicles that are out there. Anyone who does get ANY money out of this (other than the attorneys of course) will have to prove to the Court/Subaru/whoever holds the purse strings on the settlement that they had out of pocket costs based directly on the firewall issue. If there were to happen it is also likely that the NTSA and their various affiliates will be keeping an eye on the 2015 Impreza/WRX/STI for issues with chassis rigidity and construction, although I doubt Subaru will make the same mistake again on an all new design.

Even if they do change the design for the 2015s the design change isn't something that can be used as evidence of an issue with the prior design though.
Next to no payout to everyone signed up for the suit but the lawyers do get paid....a lot. Anyone with a brain that set this up and talked to a lawyer would get a kickback considering he will be making the firm a lot of money.
Supraru is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #294
SkullV
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 357798
Join Date: May 2013
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraru View Post
Next to no payout to everyone signed up for the suit but the lawyers do get paid....a lot. Anyone with a brain that set this up and talked to a lawyer would get a kickback considering he will be making the firm a lot of money.
No, it doesn't work like that. Unfortunately there is a perception about lawyers that has been perpetuated by TV and movies that they are all crooked, sharks, or thieves. If this guy gets a kickback of any kind and the state bar found out about it, there would be all sorts of sanctions, attorneys getting disbarred, assets getting seized, etc. Crooked and unethical attorney behavior just doesn't happen as often as people outside the legal industry like to think it does.

Here is an interesting read about how often complaints lodged against attorneys actually result in sanctions or discipline:

http://www.iardc.org/annualreport2011.pdf
SkullV is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #295
Supraru
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 23313
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Collegeville,Pa
Vehicle:
99' 2.5Rs
black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullV View Post
No, it doesn't work like that. Unfortunately there is a perception about lawyers that has been perpetuated by TV and movies that they are all crooked, sharks, or thieves. If this guy gets a kickback of any kind and the state bar found out about it, there would be all sorts of sanctions, attorneys getting disbarred, assets getting seized, etc. Crooked and unethical attorney behavior just doesn't happen as often as people outside the legal industry like to think it does.

Here is an interesting read about how often complaints lodged against attorneys actually result in sanctions or discipline:

http://www.iardc.org/annualreport2011.pdf
It's called real life dude. Yeah that's what happens if found out. It happens all the time.
Supraru is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 12:48 PM   #296
ejicon
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 2452
Join Date: Sep 2000
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Burbank,California, USA
Vehicle:
08 2.5 WRX
WRB Mica

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejicon View Post
People need to contact Subaru specifically. Don't bother dealing directly with your dealership because they probably will turn you back around or charge you if you're out of warranty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04furesterXT View Post
Hello. The dealer can't do anything until Subaru approves it. A dealer will have to perform the work if it's approved.
Well obviously the dealer will fix you up once approved by Subaru (that's a given) but it happened to me at two separate dealerships where they wanted to charge me without even consulting with Subaru. Dealerships don't make as much from Warranty work then they do for out of pocket work so they try to avoid warranty claims or good-faith claims if they can make the money themselves.
ejicon is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 12:54 PM   #297
SkullV
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 357798
Join Date: May 2013
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
2003 WRX
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraru View Post
It's called real life dude. Yeah that's what happens if found out. It happens all the time.
Do you have a lot of experience with attorneys and their internal firm practices? Spent a lot of time looking over their accounting information, balance sheets, etc? Looked over a lot of client files and class action case law? A bunch of hours working in a law firm? My guess is no.

You saying "it's called real life dude" is worth as much to anyone who knows that they are talking about as me, or anyone else who doesn't work for Subaru, instructing you on Subaru's internal warranty practice. Something you have take great offense to in the past.

From the eyes someone who has no dog in this fight (other than to try and dispel common negative myths about attorneys), and is waiting for the 2015s to come out to make another purchase, the OP is doing a great thing for the community. EVEN IF HE DID GET A HUGE KICKBACK (which he wont). He is helping people who were sold a sub-standard, under-engineered, and arguably unsafe vehicle to get what they paid for.

The best analogy here that I can think of is this: You got a hip replacement that started releasing toxic metal shavings in your body 5 years later after the surgery. The doctor (dealership) says sorry, it's not our problem, we just sell these things and install them, all the work that we did is 100% up to industry standards you need to contact the manufacturer (SOA). The manufacturer tells you, sorry, the hip is fine, we don't know what you are talking about, thousands of them out there, haven't heard of any problems, you need to go pay the doctor $10,000 for new parts and another surgery if you want it.

What do you do? Go pay the $10,000 or try and seek a legal remedy? You're not a doctor, and not a hip manufacturer, so you better believe you try and seek a legal remedy.

Same concept here, while you ARE a tech, have claimed you can fix this issue in 2 hours, etc. etc. etc. MOST of the other people here are not. They are just people in a tough spot between the "doctor" and the "manufacturer" who want to "be made whole". By sitting on here and calling everyone out for "being poor, being whiny, and whatever else," you are doing the exact opposite of what enthusiast communities are meant for, and frankly making auto techs, and more specifically Subaru employees look bad. Why not instead be positive part of the community, use whatever connections you have at Subaru to make them more aware of the situation? Why not contact your district service manager, SOA, and whoever else, explain to them that you have seen this issue and you just wanted to make them aware that its a real issue and that customers will likely be contacting them about warranty/post-warranty repair compensation. I just don't understand what you stand to gain by being a roadblock to having these repairs covered by warranty.


TL;DR: Keep up the good work OP, you can't please everyone.

Last edited by SkullV; 10-15-2013 at 01:39 PM.
SkullV is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #298
bicycle_wreck
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 226331
Join Date: Oct 2009
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Knoxville, TN
Vehicle:
2012 WRX Hatch
Dirty Smurf

Default

On point, SkullV.

However, I worry that you're wasting your time on this one. Supraru is the kind of guy who, with a straight face and all the confidence in the world, would instruct a grown woman on the proper use of feminine care products--something we presume he knows nothing about.

He knows everything. Just deal with it.
bicycle_wreck is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #299
Nikellh
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 369253
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Vehicle:
2009 WRX
Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkguy View Post
I'm done trying to reason with an idiot.
Haha don't feed the trolls
Nikellh is offline  
Old 10-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #300
Knotsure
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 41730
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Jersey
Vehicle:
0910 Leggy3.0/Impr
BLU Leg/BLK Imp

Default

Skull - 1st, I apprec. you sharing what appears to be 1st hand experience. The flip side? I was directed to an issue of People Mag. I was amazed at the number of 'ads' related to class action lawsuits/settlements. What the consumers got as a remedy in these, in every one I read, was a disgrace. The lawyers? Outrageously high $$'s. I honestly feel that lawyers are killing our country. There are some good ones but for the most part--when I see 'class action' fishing ads, it's very telling where the money goes...(just my opinion...but I'm a regular consumer, so I count!)
Knotsure is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.