Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday December 26, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 09:47 AM   #426
antifeik
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 329212
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NE
Default

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
antifeik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #427
CWBill
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337523
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default car delivered in May

MT sport premium with roof spoiler, paid $23200 out the door.
CWBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #428
GarbageDay
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 371213
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: DC Metro Area
Vehicle:
2013 Imp Spt Lmtd
Ice Silver Metallic

Default

Hey I wanted to get your opinions. I am looking to get a 2013 Subaru Impreza Sport Limited model with a roof rack and moon roof. The only other additional thing is a rear bumper applique.

I was initially quoted at 24,483 before taxes, 26,441.92 out the door.

The dealer offered me an eprice of 23509 before taxes and 25,409.48 out the door.

Finally, he offered me (after I asked whats the lowest price he can go), he gave me 22,909 before taxes and 24,773.48 out the door.

Is this a good deal? Color is ice silver. Thanks!
GarbageDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #429
Angelus911
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 89967
Join Date: Jun 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: MA
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza Sport
DGM

Default

^largely depends where you live

Also, it appears that the 2014 Crosstrek is already showing up on lots, so it may be worth it to wait a little bit til the 2014s are out, if you can
Angelus911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #430
myrt1987
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 323103
Join Date: Jun 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: toms river, nj
Vehicle:
2012 Limited 2.0i
Dreamy Gray Mistress

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarbageDay View Post
Hey I wanted to get your opinions. I am looking to get a 2013 Subaru Impreza Sport Limited model with a roof rack and moon roof. The only other additional thing is a rear bumper applique.

I was initially quoted at 24,483 before taxes, 26,441.92 out the door.

The dealer offered me an eprice of 23509 before taxes and 25,409.48 out the door.

Finally, he offered me (after I asked whats the lowest price he can go), he gave me 22,909 before taxes and 24,773.48 out the door.

Is this a good deal? Color is ice silver. Thanks!
Seems like a decent price to me. You might find better elsewhere, but how much longer are you willing to look.

Another thing to think about is what interest rate they would be offering and if you are going to get an extended warrantee how much they are going to charge you for that. These are things that jacked up the price for me a bit after I agreed to a price like you.

At least it sounds like youre on the right track.
myrt1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:49 PM   #431
vwgti123
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335945
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: West Islip NY
Vehicle:
2013 Sport Limited
Satin White Pearl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarbageDay View Post
Hey I wanted to get your opinions. I am looking to get a 2013 Subaru Impreza Sport Limited model with a roof rack and moon roof. The only other additional thing is a rear bumper applique.

I was initially quoted at 24,483 before taxes, 26,441.92 out the door.

The dealer offered me an eprice of 23509 before taxes and 25,409.48 out the door.

Finally, he offered me (after I asked whats the lowest price he can go), he gave me 22,909 before taxes and 24,773.48 out the door.

Is this a good deal? Color is ice silver. Thanks!
Not sure where you are located.. but if you don't mind not having the sunroof???

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1
vwgti123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #432
CalTech87
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 348055
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: San Diego
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza 5MT
ISM

Default

I didn't think the moon roof was even an option for the limited, but the premium. Also, I hope you're getting the limited for the 5mt!
CalTech87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:41 AM   #433
GarbageDay
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 371213
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: DC Metro Area
Vehicle:
2013 Imp Spt Lmtd
Ice Silver Metallic

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus911 View Post
^largely depends where you live

Also, it appears that the 2014 Crosstrek is already showing up on lots, so it may be worth it to wait a little bit til the 2014s are out, if you can
I'm in Maryland in the D.C. Metro area. Sales Tax is 6% here. Yeah 2014s are coming out in November I think. I don't believe there is any difference between the 2013 and 2014 models of the Impreza Hatchback ... at least that's what one dealer told me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrt1987 View Post
Seems like a decent price to me. You might find better elsewhere, but how much longer are you willing to look.

Another thing to think about is what interest rate they would be offering and if you are going to get an extended warrantee how much they are going to charge you for that. These are things that jacked up the price for me a bit after I agreed to a price like you.

At least it sounds like youre on the right track.
Thanks! I don't want to look too much longer. Kind of worried the dealer might sell this car before I get to it. I currently drive a 97 Nissan Altima that is close to giving out on me (bad transmission). I think they will be offering me a 1.9% interest rate but we'll see. I would like to pay off the car asap. Not sure about the extended warranty but I guess we'll see what they offer me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwgti123 View Post
Not sure where you are located.. but if you don't mind not having the sunroof???

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1
The sunroof was a big selling point for me haha. That's a nice price for the car though. Cheaper than the non-sunroof models we have available here in MD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTech87 View Post
I didn't think the moon roof was even an option for the limited, but the premium. Also, I hope you're getting the limited for the 5mt!
Sadly I don't know how to drive manual so I will be going with the CVT with those shift paddles.

Thanks for the replies everyone! It seems to be the lowest price offered to me so far for this model and what it has to offer. Still waiting on a few other dealerships to reply.

Are there any particular mechanical issues I should be aware about? I haven't really heard anything but people seem to have mentioned Subarus are infamous for a head gasket leak around 70k miles? This will be my first Subaru.
GarbageDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.