Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 11, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 11:48 AM   #76
nathanr
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (11)

Member#: 148565

He would have to buy all the stock parts to replace them. Look at his past threads, he sold all the stock stuff.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:19 PM   #77
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 290057

If I had the time and space I would consider part out, I put it together, but I don't have time or space so I can't. I've checked with some of the bigger shops, and they are working on larger scale projects

Last edited by stellarzeller; 02-22-2014 at 03:07 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:26 PM   #78
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

Really

Last edited by stellarzeller; 02-22-2014 at 02:16 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:28 PM   #79
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

ignorant people bother me

Last edited by stellarzeller; 02-22-2014 at 03:07 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:33 PM   #80
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

I don't know how specific you have to be to satisfy people posting on my thread who aren't even going to buy my car. The first post, the for sale post, is as specific of a description as one that I've ever seen. How much more specific do I need to be?

Last edited by stellarzeller; 02-22-2014 at 03:19 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:34 PM   #81
greggory
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 314032
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2008 STI
white

It's a tough market man, I'm in the same boat with my car, no one has the slush cash out get approved for a loan. Glws.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:34 PM   #82
nathanr
Scooby Newbie

You have no idea what you are doing in selling your car, I was your best asset. I was willing to walk you through paying it off, willing to say I would take care of the smog since you can't legally sell the car without smogging it first...etc.

1) You tell me to call you and not to text, I do, and from there you constantly text me and never call again..wtf?
2) You insist on shipping the car to me even though I live three hours from you and I don't want to ship it.
3) When did I call you untrustworthy? You declared that apparently because I don't want to follow your shipping demand?
4) It's your car, good luck. You are gonna need it as you do everything you can to screw the deal up constantly tripping on your own feet.
5) Why do you care if I "flip" it exactly? Why would I get more than you could? Never mind, doesn't really matter, I should have stuck to my own statement of being done with this car before you begged me to reconsider and buy it.

This is twice now that we have been a day away from completing the deal and you found a way to turn me away. Nice pattern.

Last edited by nathanr; 02-21-2014 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:38 PM   #83
nathanr
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarzeller View Post
I will still sell it, and get way more than you were gonna pay, also you have up respect and loyalty by calling me untrustworthy when I showed legitimate concern for your safety and the cars safety on your drive back. If that made me a bad owner, then I'm sorry for considering your well being. You are the one who disgraced the process, not me, I'm just protecting myself and whoever takes possession of my project, thought you would do it tomorrow but you are backing out, no worries. I need every penny I can get, you know you were gonna make money out of our arraignment, what you've decided to do is give that profit to someone else, I'm not mad at you. Take care. Good luck with your next flip.
Showing concern? The fact that you are scared of me driving it back 3-4 hours is just another red flag in a series of red flags. Being nosy for no reason at all cost you this time. Still don't know why you bumped my thread from 5 years ago and posted on it.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:42 PM   #84
nathanr
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggory View Post
It's a tough market man, I'm in the same boat with my car, no one has the slush cash out get approved for a loan. Glws.

When you do have someone that you know can buy it, don't do everything in your power to turn him off, especially if he's on the fence because of shenanigans you pulled earlier in the week.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:44 PM   #85
nathanr
Scooby Newbie

BTW..Thanks for your service, but do not become a car salesman or any kind of work in sales.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:56 PM   #86
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

Happy to sell to a truly interested party. Hurt feelings shouldn't hurt your pockets, and if they do you should probably not be the one selling

Last edited by stellarzeller; 02-22-2014 at 03:08 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #87
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

For any potential buyers- per previous buyers requests speakers have been reinstalled throughout the car, and a focal amp with the fiberglass enclosures is back in and I'm not taking anything out, buy it how it is or not at all. Also a Viper 5902 remote start with the LCD color screen. Questions should be answered by now, read the thread then let me know.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #88
MikeB313
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 365739

Quote:
Not a kid, actually a 30 something year old combat veteran and fabricator/car enthusiast. That's fine that you don't want to buy my project but I have a whole group of people that could show mathematical statistics to prove almost 100% of your post wrong. My feelings aren't hurt and I left my ego a ways back, no worries and good luck with your future purchase.
A group of people to prove %99 of what wrong? Now you're being silly, I gave my opinion and a decent way out of it that I myself have done a few times that helped save a few duckets from slipping through my fingers. You want to go proving opinions wrong then sell the car for what you're asking and I'll eat my words. Your potential buyer said something about you still having to pay the car off? That right there would curveball me knowing that someone (allegedly) spent 100 grand for modifications on a car the bank still owns. If that's the case that really is dumb.
Also, wtf does being a veteran have anything to do with this thread?! Being a veteran myself it pisses me off when guys bring that into the picture. Yes, awesome, that's great you served, as did I and 100s of thousands of other brave men and women but it doesn't give you any more credibility then the next guy and nobody is giving out medals or sympathy points on here. Stop throwing that around so cheaply it makes other veterans look bad.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:26 PM   #89
MikeB313
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanr View Post
He would have to buy all the stock parts to replace them. Look at his past threads, he sold all the stock stuff.
Reread my post. I said you include the stock part in the asking price of the aftermarket part and even gave an example.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:33 PM   #90
nathanr
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB313 View Post
Reread my post. I said you include the stock part in the asking price of the aftermarket part and even gave an example.
Yours is a option, albeit it would take forever... My comment was for the people saying to put it back to stock, which couldn't be done easily as I believe the Op to have sold the stock parts, but once again he surprises me and is saying he has them. Anyone's guess as everything is vague with him.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:01 PM   #91
MikeB313
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanr View Post
Yours is a option, albeit it would take forever... My comment was for the people saying to put it back to stock, which couldn't be done easily as I believe the Op to have sold the stock parts, but once again he surprises me and is saying he has them. Anyone's guess as everything is vague with him.
Indeed
Old 02-22-2014, 02:01 AM   #92
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

Excuse these people, car still for sale

Last edited by stellarzeller; 02-22-2014 at 02:17 AM.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:07 AM   #93
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

still for sale

Last edited by stellarzeller; 02-22-2014 at 03:17 AM.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:11 AM   #94
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

Bumps

Last edited by stellarzeller; 02-22-2014 at 02:17 AM.
Old 02-22-2014, 03:17 AM   #95
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by carloverp View Post
i was seriously considering this car, but im in canada and the cost to import it would be to great to outweigh the positives of all the extra parts

i definetly agree with the pricing for the car, alot of people seem to complain that they have thousands invested and expect to get back the value of the parts if they were to part it, and then say you can part it and make money, but it could take years to part this car and thats not including the space to store all the parts and time to deal with buyers and people who flop.
None the less, this looks like a beautiful car and I wish you and your family best of luck
GLWS
How much would the import cost be, send me a pm maybe we can work something out
Old 02-22-2014, 03:46 AM   #96
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB313 View Post
A group of people to prove %99 of what wrong? Now you're being silly, I gave my opinion and a decent way out of it that I myself have done a few times that helped save a few duckets from slipping through my fingers. You want to go proving opinions wrong then sell the car for what you're asking and I'll eat my words. Your potential buyer said something about you still having to pay the car off? That right there would curveball me knowing that someone (allegedly) spent 100 grand for modifications on a car the bank still owns. If that's the case that really is dumb.
Also, wtf does being a veteran have anything to do with this thread?! Being a veteran myself it pisses me off when guys bring that into the picture. Yes, awesome, that's great you served, as did I and 100s of thousands of other brave men and women but it doesn't give you any more credibility then the next guy and nobody is giving out medals or sympathy points on here. Stop throwing that around so cheaply it makes other veterans look bad.
All I said is that I'm not a child, I'm old enough to balance my checkbook and old enough to decide how to spend money I earned. My emergency is none of your concern, being that you aren't even interested in my car, why would you even bother posting your opinion on a non discussion thread? Being a veteran of the armed forces is something I'm proud to be, and you should be to, I didn't ask you for a medal or sympathy, and none of my other posts ever did either. Maybe you're ashamed of something? I certainly don't make the other less than 1% of our Nation look bad, do you? Because you are a vet, I salute you, although you evidently don't have the same respect for your fellow veterans. Now we're totally getting off point, this add was for the sale of my car, not veterans rights so lets get back to the topic at handů..

Also, if you read back in the thread, you will see that the reason I don't have title, #1 I bought the car brand new, #2 My credit was good enough to get almost 0% financing through Subaru and I wanted to start modifying a brand new car because I could at the time (lesson learned), #3 Why would I pay off a nearly free loan for a pink slip that I could possibly lose, and also stop building good credit like a smart KID would do. #4 Why do you and the rest of the neigh sayers on NASIOC feel like you need to parent everyone and tell them what they should be doing or how they should have spent their money?

Bottom line, is the car is for sale, so if you are interested please inquire, if not then good day and take care. Please use the discussion threads for posting opinions because this thread is reserved for the sale and matters related to the sale of my vehicle.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:44 AM   #97
bryannako
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 322016
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza 2.5i
Gray

Quote:
Bumps
How many times are you going to bump your post In 10 minutes...

And the reason you don't want to pay off your car loan is because you are afraid you will lose the pink slip...
Old 02-22-2014, 06:40 AM   #98
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

I added pics and edited posts I made without thinking, and what i said was it's a 0.9 percent loan, why pay it off if it's building my credit with a low monthly payment? Is that seriously a problem? A bill of sale and transfer of ownership along with the delivery of the car is the same thing 90% of private sellers do when they sell cars, even dealers don't hand over titles unless you pay for the car 100% up front. Either way the title would be with the new owner within a few days, it's chase/Subaru finance.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:41 AM   #99
stellarzeller
Scooby Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryannako View Post
How many times are you going to bump your post In 10 minutes...

And the reason you don't want to pay off your car loan is because you are afraid you will lose the pink slip...
And read the whole post, I moved from 4 states in service, it's not that hard to misplace paperwork, the bank is a safer place to keep a pink slip, quit thinking so hard about it.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:38 AM   #100
zeitgeist
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 378358
Vehicle:
2014 WRX hatch
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carloverp View Post
...if they were to part it, and then say you can part it and make money, but it could take years to part this car and thats not including the space to store all the parts and time to deal with buyers and people who flop.
Which is why when a seller takes the easier route of attempting to sell it as a package deal, they get a * hell * of a lot less for it.

If the seller wants to minimize his losses (and there * will * be a loss, regardless), he needs to part it out.
Closed Thread