Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday October 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Click here to visit TireRack
Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Losing traction? Need new tires?
Click here to visit the NASIOC Upgrade Garage...
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Tire & Wheel

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 04-27-2014, 06:51 PM   #1
billyfishsticks
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 356168
Default Wheels! Wheels! Wheels!

Hello Subarus fans! I've been looking around for a good couple months trying to find an ideal setup for wheels. I'll worry about fitment later but I'm trying to think of a set of wheels that's nice and pretty for show, but still track-able. But on the other hand, I really can't shell out the money for 4000$ worth of SSR and wheels similar. My ideal budget would be like 1000$ for a set, used or new and I know that all depends on deal you can find and supply/demand but like I said, I'm just looking for ideas. Thank you all for reading this thread as it's one of my first, and I look foward to reading your responses.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
billyfishsticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:56 PM   #2
billyfishsticks
Scooby Newbie

Oh and just for background, I live in SoCal, particularly in SCV, I have a Red 09 narrow body, and am looking for 5x100. Preferably looking for some lip but not to wear I can lay a soda can sideways in it. One step or two step lips are both considerable although I do like two steps. If you have something I might be interested in, please PM or text @ @6616071046. Pick ups if your local or shipped, i don't mind.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:59 PM   #3
OneBadBlob
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 388226

My RPF-1's weigh ~15 lbs ea and are pretty stylish I guess but yeah they're great wheels.

OneBadBlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:31 PM   #4
Chrissarg425
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 389002
Vehicle:
2002 Wrx
Red

Currently in the same situation. There a subaru place near me called IAG Performance that gets part cars In a lot. I'm just waiting for a nice set to come in and hopefully snag a deal. Hopefully this helps.
Chrissarg425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 07:38 PM   #5
billyfishsticks
Scooby Newbie

I've been looking for RPF1s too and TE37s. Those are very much on the track side of the spectrum. I've been looking for these in particular. http://www.urotuning.com/v/vspfiles/...68_18x10-2.jpg but every current ad I've seen are asking 200+$ over their original price brand new. Could find these a couple years ago for as low as 150 a wheel but they don't make them anymore so I'm just trying to open up my options so I don't have to scavenge for these