Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday September 30, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2004, 07:01 PM   #1
Nodnero
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 50865
Vehicle:
2004 WRX
San Remo Red

Default FS: So Cal - HKS CF/Ti Catback + STi Wheels/tires + more!!!

Hey guys, it looks like I am getting rid of the scooby to take on a major project that I can hopefully pull off. I'll give you guys 6 hints: J, D, M, 2, J, Z. That being said, I am parting out the few things left that I have on my car. Those things are:

6 - Gold 2004 STi BBS Wheels/Tires - STi BBS wheels and Bridgestone RE070s w/ only 600 miles on them. Have not seen pavement in 3 weeks since they were never put on my car. In absolutely perfect condition. $1400

Will ship if necessary, but buyer must incur shipping charges unless a special arrangement is made. I will have pictures up later this week, thursday at the latest.

Thanks in advance,
Chase aka Nodnero

Last edited by Nodnero; 07-31-2004 at 06:02 PM.
Nodnero is offline   Reply With Quote