Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday July 13, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'Wanted' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2004, 01:13 AM   #1
ImprezaDude
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 52988
Vehicle:
1996 Impreza
Black

Default Wanted: The Following part for 96 Impreza....

Im looking to beef up my 2.2 in my 1996 Impreza so im hoping the following is made/sold.....

Bigger throttle body
Throttle Cable
Aftermarket catch can
Higher pressure radiator cap
Higher pressure F.Injectors
Under-drive pulley
Better coil
MSD Box
Performance Strut/Sway bars.
New intake manifold, red if possible
Urethane bushings
Coil-over package
Pillowball mounts
Header for 2.2
Black carpet
Black dash
Black doorpanels/handles
Rear brake conversion
Better front brake pads/rotors/calipers
Aluminum stabilizer links/etc

Also looking into different front bumpers that can accomidate WRX/STI style lighting. Hoping to find a chip or something that can help but hopefully a turbo setup that I can work on putting on, im counting on you guys to help me represent classic Impreza's in Buffalo
It HAS to be able to fit a 1996 Impreza 2.2L AWD, 4D
Any other mods that can help me out and are reasonably priced would be greatly appreciated, I know alot of you guys have things to sell, not exactly for my type of car but im hoping I can strike it rich. I do have a good history of purchasing and paying, so thats no problem. AIM sn is RedSoxDude19
If you have ANYTHING that can help, please contact me.
ImprezaDude is offline   Reply With Quote