|12-24-2004, 09:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Tolleson, ArizonaVehicle:
1993 1.8 helL (AWD)
'06 Corolla XRS!
The L project...
I finally got my career off the ground so's I can afford to throw money at my car now:
stuff i have done
1. Full exhaust- OBX SS headers, hi-flow cat, 2.25" catback, OBX SS Dual-tip.
2. OBX CAI.
3. 16" WRX wheels.
4. RS rear swaybar.
5. RS struts & springs.
stuff i still have yet to do:
1. JDM WRX rear swaybar & metal endlinks all around.
2. KYB AGX's and prodrive springs.
3. GC8 hood w/ a scoop and trunk lid w/ spoiler.
4. JDM WRX disks all around.
5. GC8 WRX front & rear bumper and sideskirts if i can get them.
6. Lightweight crank pulley.
7. JDM EJ20K/L/M/N/O/P & 5MT swap with group N engine/tranny mounts.
She definitely isn't the same car I drove home from the dealership! She has way more pull from 3k to redline and much better throttle response. She's still a tad weak below 3k but Mr. Josh's pulley should help remedy that whenever it arrives, which will be never because he decided to jerk me around like some kind of fool... More to come!
Last edited by bongchild; 12-09-2005 at 06:24 PM. Reason: mwa ha ha!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|My Future set-up...Please Critique||Dutchman1101||Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)||8||11-01-2008 07:54 PM|
|Critique my plans please…||pete1122||Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.0L Turbo)||10||09-16-2008 08:59 AM|
|2004 block build up, help please||Skoobie||Built Motor Discussion||11||03-22-2008 02:51 AM|
|OT please critique my resume||suprsubepower||Off-Topic||17||03-23-2004 05:15 PM|
|IT/Developers please critique my resume||maaw||Off-Topic||9||08-22-2003 04:16 PM|