Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
hagood22
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 153484
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 impreza wrx
midnight black pearl

Default cel codes p0301 and p0420

Ive been getting the p0420 code since i bought the car and i think if i do have cat it is not fuctionong right or clogged. but i just recently got a p0301 code and im worried since it is a missfire. The car has been running kinda sluggish when i stomp the gas and im wondering what the problem is from. the turbo shoots up but my car feels like it wont catch up. nuthing wrong with my clutch it has less than 5k and i havent abused but i also have a streetlite flywheel but it weighs like i think little over 12lbs but ive never gotten a p0301 until now. I dont think the flywheel is the culprit. Also my car has been drinkin the gas since the light came on so im wondering if there is anything major wrong with it since i just had my trannsmission rebuilt and a new center diff. I also now it could a vacum leak, spark plugs, ignition wires, injectors, and high or low fuel pressure, but what could be wrong with the injectors or what does it mean by high or low fuel pressure?, i wished i had an access port that would really help right now. but i dont so i have to rely on you all to help so if any one could be so kind and offer some good advice so i can fix my problem would be very appreciated! thanks

BJ
hagood22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links