Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-09-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
2001sparky1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 144618
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2004 FORESTER XT
BLACK

Forester 04 Subaru Forester XT Preim, Stage 2 Bolt ons cobb, Upgraded Brakes, Pampered, 13k TN

Stage 2, Non Smoker, 1 Owner, Low Miles, A/T, Leather, COBB 13K FIRM

Hi to all- up for sale is my 2004 Subaru Forester XT with all mods professionally installed at Subaru Smart Performance in Seattle and IAG Performance in Maryland. This subie runs great and has been well taken care of, I hate to see it go but I am joining the military soon and must sell it. Color is subie Black and 83xxx miles
Here are the mods
STI Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop
Cobb Decals
Cobb Accessport newer version
Cobb Downpipe
Cobb Catback (together this makes the turboback if you did not already know)
Cobb Heat Sheild
IAG Performance UP pipe
Turbo XS Blow off valve
K&N Short ram intake
Slotted Racing Brakes installed at IAG AT 80k miles
New battery 06 or 07
New Tires about 60-65k miles, great tread left

Huge Stereo
Eclipse Head unit CD player
Pheonix Gold front component speakers with crossover
Diamond Audio mids
2 Pheonix Gold Titainium 15" subs in custom box
2 Phoenix Gold Titanium amps a 600.4 and 400.2
Custom amp rack
Car alarm with remote start and paging system

Stock stuff
A/T transmission
Roof Rack
Turbo Guage
Leather and heated seats

Here is my story- I was a district manager with a company that recently went under and the car has been in TN, WA, MD, and now back to TN. I have a lein on the car and once I sell it, it will be paid off. I am asking 13k firm and 13.5k if you want the stereo. The cd player and car alarm will go with the car either way. No trades please!
Please email me for pics at [email protected]

Last edited by 2001sparky1; 10-09-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: forgot some info
2001sparky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links