Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC > MAIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-01-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
SonicGary
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 249414
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2005 STi
OBP

Default VA: Kenwood DDX512 HU $350

Hello, I have a Kenwood DDX512 out of my car for sale. Its a double din. Great condition. Putting something else in it. Its in the car if you want to check it out. If you want to know specifics about it, check it out online.

$350

Thanks,
---Ryan
SonicGary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2011, 01:24 AM   #2
laney823
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 248927
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 Wrx
Silver:(

Beware everyone. This guy is super shady. Sonicgary. Who went by te name of James bourke on his PayPal sold me a act street lite flywheel supposedly new. And supposedly for an 02-05 wrx. When I got it it was actually for an older legacy. And used. He offered a refund and I sent it back and he hasn't spoken to me ever since.
EDIT!: I now have the refund. Still never contacted me in 3 weeks while he was actively posting. Just be careful

Last edited by laney823; 12-03-2011 at 08:04 PM.
laney823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:39 AM   #3
Kris.is.awesome
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 256840
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2000 BMW ///Mcoupe
Silverrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGary View Post
Hello, I have a Kenwood DDX512 out of my car for sale. Its a double din. Great condition. Putting something else in it. Its in the car if you want to check it out. If you want to know specifics about it, check it out online.

$350

Thanks,
---Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by laney823 View Post
Beware everyone. This guy is super shady. Sonicgary. Who went by te name of James bourke on his PayPal sold me a act street lite flywheel supposedly new. And supposedly for an 02-05 wrx. When I got it it was actually for an older legacy. And used. He offered a refund and I sent it back and he hasn't spoken to me ever since. He has 120 of mine and will not respond to me.
Serious thread is serious.
Kris.is.awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
SonicGary
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 249414
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2005 STi
OBP

This guy is trolling my posts. I have given his money back. There was a mixup in the item he was sent.
SonicGary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #5
laney823
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 248927
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 Wrx
Silver:(

Not trolling. At the time I sent that I had no money. PayPal declared the refund denied but this morning it was in my bank acct. there is still no excuse for the 3week lack of communication when he was actively posting
laney823 is offline   Reply With Quote