Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
View Poll Results: Top Scoob for June, Round One
enewtabie 36 8.87%
05cgm 17 4.19%
caesar 47 11.58%
Paulie 176 43.35%
HeyImSam 8 1.97%
BDR 66 16.26%
SteelDragonSTi 21 5.17%
OKR S06 8 1.97%
ray101381 5 1.23%
SupraScooby 22 5.42%
Voters: 406. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
Ferg
built to spill

Member#: 14145
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Default Cast Your Vote for Nasioc's Top Scoob! (June, Round One) Poll's closed, results up!

Time to really get this rolling with the first round of voting!

The polls will be open until the 13th, so you have six days to rally your troops, answer any questions, and promote the hell out of your ride.

Remember only the Top Six cars get to move on to round two, and then possibly on to the final round to determine who's car is Top Scoob.

Sadly not all entries made it into this first round, with a ten car limit there's always going to be some great machines left out. Fear not as there's always next month to tweak and tune your car and submissions.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Good luck to all and let's have the carnage begin.

Here are your choices (in no particular order) for June's Top Scoob.

Last edited by Ferg; 05-07-2007 at 11:41 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2007, 11:02 AM   #2
Ferg
built to spill

Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Make your choice for June's Top Scoob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enewtabie View Post

Optional:

First off,I bought my subaru back in 2002 with 2 miles on it.I traded in my 98 Prelude because I liked the turbo and awd. I really never planned on modifying it all.I was basically done with that scene. Then I came across Nabisco...and that's all she wrote.
I tried to base my car after the V7 Sti bugeye as best I could with what money I have to spare.I always loved the Bugeye Sti,but since it never made it to the US,I had to get a close approximation...at least in looks. I dont have the cash for the motor transplants and all that jazz
I'm not a slammed car show junkie or supa dupa race car driver nor sponsored by 15 companies.I just wanted a clean(to me at least) daily driver.
Yes,I drive it to work everyday and its been a great car and after I drive it into submission,I'm sure I'll buy another Subaru.
So basically I just have a decent looking subaru imho and I hope I can get a few votes.I dont think I have all the parts and ultra leet jdm stuff to win,but a vote or two would be nice. Yes its not the fastest or none of that..but I've never cared about that..Just a nice,comfortable daily driver..
Thanks

oh and the mod list.
Exterior
JDM Headlights w/blue Ion film
JDM STi Grille
JDM STi Hoodscoop with air splitter
Oem Body kit with strakes(front,rear lips sideskirts)
Sti door stickers
JDM sidemarkers
Spec C roof vent
LNR Front CF plate
STi Foglight covers(fogs with yellow film)
Match painted mirrors/wipers
debadged trunk
Prodrive Mudflaps
CF like pillar covers(to hide that white faded plastic junk)

Engine Bay
Cobb Accessport
V7 JDM IC
Turboxs Muffler
Prodrive midpipe
Exhaust depot DP
K&N Typhoon
ARC Titanium Pulley Cover
Radiator panel thing ?
Sun groundwires
Cusco Heatshield
Painted Intake Manifold
Tein Hood struts
Prodrive Battery Tie down
Prodrive Oil cap

Wheels
V7 STI Golds
RE040 Potenza tires(needs replacing)
WRX wheels in the winter

Suspension
Prodrive Springs(working on the whole shock thing)
Perrin MCB
Helix Rear Swaybar
Helix Rear Endlinks
Noltec Front Endlinks
Whiteline rear diff bushings
Sti Tranny mount

Brakes
Goodridge SS brake lines
Hawk ceramic pads
DBA 4000 Rotors
ATE Blue Fluid

Interior:
Prodrive Floormats
S203 Hazard Switch
Alpine 9833 radio with 04 Sti dashplate
Alpine speakers in front/rear
V8 Front/rear seats
V8 Door panels modded to fit 02
Legacy GT shift knob
STi shifter trim
Dead Pedal
PS3/gauges(removed for now) so dont count that stuff!
Old 05-07-2007, 11:03 AM   #3
Ferg
built to spill

Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05cgm View Post
Figured I would give this a shot. BTW, nice cars in here. So I picked up my 05 CGM STi from Big Valley in Van Nuys, CA on 4/9/07. Before that I had been into the show scene for about seven years with my '95 Civic (settle down now ). I decided to take a different angle with this car and actually use it. My buddy has an Evo RS that he tracks quite often so I have been trying to get out and do the same as much as possible. I still have trouble shaking the "looks" bug so here is my attempt at form and function. Sorry for the engine and int. pics. They are all I have and camera is packed away from our move. Hope you like.

Exterior:

Lousy interior pic:

Dirty engine bay pic:

SubieFest2 roadtrip:

Streets of WIllow:

Engine / Intake:
SPT short ram intake
Cusco turbo heat shield
Dual Cusco oil catch cans
Freddie32001 dual catch can plumbing kit
ARC titanium pulley cover
ARC titanium cooling panel
ARC 1.3 bar radiator reservoir cap
Static X crank pulley
NGK one-step colder plugs (LFR7AIX)
KICS Project magnetic oil drain plug
Worx Tuning black hood struts

Turbocharger & Induction:
Stock (for now)

Exhaust:
Helix catted DP
MagnaFlow custom catback system

ECU Tuning / Fuel:
Cobb AP ProTune by Tim Bailey of PDX
CA 91 (283 hp/ 323 ft-lbs.)
91+Torco (290 hp/ 334 ft-lbs.)

Drivetrain:
Cusco motor and tranny mounts
Kartboy short shifter
TiC Klunk Killer

Suspension:
Cusco Zero-2E coilovers with e-Con
Cusco front and rear sway bars
Kartboy rear endlinks
Cusco titanium front strut bar
TiC Giuyngmyo Fender Cowl Braces
Cusco rear strut bar w/ V-brace
Cusco rear diffuser kit
Whiteline steering rack bushings
Whiteline comfort ALK
Corner balanced/ aligned by Darin at West End Alignment-click for specs

Brakes:
RCE Kool Brake Kit
USDM foglight bezels
Cusco brake master cylinder brace
Stock Brembo pads - Street
Hawk HP+ pads - Track
Goodridge steel braided lines
Motul RBF600 brake fluid

Wheels & Tires:
Street
18x8.5 +52 offset Volk CE28N Time Attacks
235/40/18 Toyo Proxes4
Track
17x8.5 +40 offset Enkei RPF1s (silver)
235/40/17 Hankook Z211 R-comps
KICS Project R40 lug nuts

Interior:
Defi triple meter hood w/ Defi BF Imperial boost, oil press. and EGT gauages
Apex'i turbo timer (just cuz)
JDM red hazard switch
CG Lock
AutoSpeed dead pedal
ASpec titanium shift knob
GarageSpec shifter extender
AndrewSS quick release camera mount

Exterior:
Ese-grill
Cleared headlights
Cusco front lip
Cusco aluminum undertray w/ integrated brake ducts
WRX sideskirts
JDM rear spats
JDM rain guards
Custom power mirrors
JDM taillight mod
Rear blinker and 3rd brakelight overlay
De-badged
Old 05-07-2007, 11:04 AM   #4
Ferg
built to spill

Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by caesar View Post
Heres mine.....

"2002 SRP SUBARU IMPREZA WRX"

ENGINE PICS:

ENGINE MOD LIST:

Greddy T518Z 18G turbocharger (8cm housing)
Greddy FMIC
Greddy catch can
Greddy type S BOV
Greddy Airnix intake
Greddy timing belt
Greddy Air diversion plate
Greddy Radiator cap
Greddy Profec B EBC
Greddy GR2 motor oil
Greddy oil filter
Greddy oil cap
Greddy FATT
Greddy EBC remote switch
ForgeMotorsport breather tank
GFB pullies
NGK (step 2)colder plugs
Utec EMS w/remote switch/launch control
Walbro 255lph pump
Helix Turboback
GT-Spec ver.2 headers
GT-Spec ver.2 uppipe
DEi cry02 intercooler (complete)kit
DEi exhaust wrap on d/p
DEi turbo insulation cover
HKS grounding kit
Optima red top battery
Samco turbo inlet hose
Samco MAF hose
Samco Radiator hoses
STi radiator cap
STi 550cc injectors
STi ver.7 manifold w/TGV deletes
Beatrush pully cover

DRIVETRAIN:
STi ver.6 tranny
Exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch
Exedy 4 puck disc
Exedy flywheel
Group N tranny mount
Amsoil tranny fluid
Kartboy short throw shifter

SUSPESION:
Greddy FSB
GReddy RSB
Cusco H brace
Cusco F&R SB
Tanabe superdown 2" drop springs
GT-Spec endlinks
Kartboy exhaust hangers
Sparco mid chassis brace

INTERIOR:

Sparco 5 point camlock 3" harness
Sparco shoulder pads
Sparco Seats
Sparco harness bar
Greddy shift knob
Greddy ver.2 boost gauge
Greddy Tiurbo timer
NRG short hub
NRG 330mm steering wheel
NRG quick release hub
Beatrush rear divider plate
Ignited red switches
Ignited push start button
Ignited battery kill switch
STi red hazzard button
2004 STi cluster
2004 WRX (full)black intetior

EXTERIOR PICS:

EXTERIOR MODS:
Seibon CWII CF hood
Seibon CF reverse scoop
VIS CF trunk
STi ver.7 headlamps
STi ver.7 grill
STi wing
Orciari fog covers
Kaminari front lip
Kaminari CF splitter
Wing West sides
Wing West rear
STi wing
Ignited 8000k HIDs

WHEELS & TIRES:
Rota 18x8 P45Fs black w/red stripe
Volk Rays extended lugs
235/40 ZR18 Fulda high performance tires

BRAKES:
Rotora 4 piston calipers
Rotora 13" rotors
Earl SS braided lines F&R
Motul brake fluid
Hawks pads F&R

I.C.E:
OEM subaru dash pod
Pioneer cd headunit
Pioneer 6.5 door speakers (front)
Pioneer 4" door speakers (rear)

Mannnn...that was alot of $#!*...Ive been around Subarus since '94.I use to own a 93 Impreza L then a 1998 RS.So i've been around for a minute.I bought my WRX wayyy back in March of 2001.I really wanted a WRB but someone already had like 5K down on it.So i was like...DAYYYYUMM!!... ill take the burgundy one.It was for the best since everybody else went for the WRB.Plus u dont get to see too many SRP bugeyes flying around..I was one of the first ones in Central Florida with a WRX...

For 2 years i only ran the car with a Blitz catback exhaust,TurboSmart BOV ,Apexi 60mm boost gauge and an Injen CAI.Fellas i thought i was done but i was wrong.Mann...Its been 6 years already "WOW"..

I usually show the car at the local events and all.Im part of the TeamSolo crew.Im not sure YET on my ultimate goal for my scooby.I was planning on joining SCCA and throw my car around a little.We'll see.....Okay fellas,thnxx for reading my short little story..I would like to thanxx Urbanracer.com and Carandmodel.com for the awsome pics.........

-Caesar

Old 05-07-2007, 11:05 AM   #5
Ferg
built to spill

Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
The story

It all started when I was deployed to OMAN during Iraqi Freedom - My wife was sending me all my WRC VHS tapes to keep me entertained. It was towards the end of the last VHS tape I had watched that she tells me she wants to get rid of the S2000 and get something with AWD. She felt a little nervous with the S2K in the rain, and she wanted something a little more stable.

Of course, I had just been watching years worth of WRC videos, so I was all pumped up when she said she wanted AWD. Her exact words to me were “Sweetie, I want something as fast as the S2000, AWD, 4 doors, and it can’t cost more either.”

I was like, dang, she just described the WRX to a “T”. Her reply was that she thought it was ugly (this is about the time when the Bug Eyes were coming to the US). I said unless she wanted an Audi S4 for almost 20 grand more, the WRX was the only thing that fit her criteria. She agreed to test drive one with me when I got back from the war.

About 6 months later, I returned to the US and we got our test drive. She still thought it was ugly, but that was the farthest thing from her mind after the tach went north of 3,000rpm and she felt the turbo kick in for the first time. She was addicted to boost!

We put our order in with Huffines Subaru in Texas and waited patiently for months to get one of the last 2002 Aspen White 5sp MT’s. At that time, Huffines Subaru was affiliated with Cobb Tuning, who intern was the only US distributor of APS products. They gave us a test drive of an APS Club Spec equipped car and my wife was instantly hooked. It was the BOV. She loved the sound. She said no matter what, she wanted that sound.

So it began...

My inspiration for the car was deeply rooted in tarmac rallying (after watching years of WRC rallies while deployed). I wanted to build a daily-driven road going version of the Prodrive World Rally Championship WRC S8 rally car. A car that really captured the essence of the WRC car, without being a full up replica. Replicas have been done in the past but I wanted something that was more like a factory special edition. Something that had presence. Something that was subtle but so special you couldn’t put your finger on exactly what it was until you looked a little longer, and noticed the fine details of what helps identify this car with its WRC heritage.

It was to be uber clean, as if it started life as a Prodrive WRC Privateer entry, only in not such raw form. It was to be a finished vehicle, capable as a daily driver on real roads, but a monster when pushed in the mountains. It was to be well balanced, both visually and mechanically, and also in it’s capabilities. I wanted a car that would blur the lines in the twisties, but could also excel at the circuit, or at a show - the ultimate daily driver. I wanted a car that really represented what the WRC is all about - a global motorsport, one that just happens to be the closest thing that someone could emulate with their road going car, since the WRC is based on them.

I knew the parts I chose had to have a European flavor, and so my quest began searching the globe for parts to represent a whole host of countries. From APS (Australia), Sparco, Orciari and Lester AutoTuning (Italy), H&R (Germany), Revolutions Wheels and AP Racing (UK), Michelin Sport division (France), Rev-Lab (Canada), STi genuine parts (Japan) and Hotchkis, Ground-Control, and Gimmie Gears (USA), many countries were represented in the build up of this car.

All the modifications to this car were chosen with a methodical, calculated precision. The balance had to be just right, down to the colors. The devil is in the details.

This car was developed over time (about 4 years), all on my own dime. No sponsors, no gimmies, nada - Just some hard work and an extreme dedication to build my ultimate dream car.

The interior sports a full Sparco compliment of their finest threads. Material was ordered from Sparco Italy to complete the look. One of the highlights is the full padded Alcantara dash, a throw back to the flocked dashboards of the WRC cars, to help eliminate glare when blasting down the rally stages. On the passenger side, I had the SRS Airbag logo digitized and then CNC embroidered in the same exact location as stock to pull of a factory look. Nested within the dash at its center, you’ll find a trio of Defi’s BF series gauges in Amber Red, one of the first sets imported into the country. The controls are all about keeping the theme, so the steering wheel got the Alcantara treatment as well. First, the WRX wheel was tossed in favor of a genuine STi wheel, and then stitched up by none other than Stitchcraft Custom Interiors of Hunting Beach, Ca - the same folks who do work for Chip Foose. The detail on the wheel is amazing. I had them replicate the stitching on the STi wheel down to the thread. It took 20 times to get right, but the end result was breathtaking. Roudign out the controls, the navigation system was from Kenwood, same electronic sponsor to that of the WRC car. The door cards got the Sparco treatment as well. The tops were done in Alcantara to match the lines of the dash, and the inserts were done in Netspacer fabric to match the inserts on the Sparco Monza seats. The rear seats went under the knife as well. Fully encased in Sparco materials to match the front seats, the headrests were reshaped to that of their counterparts, for that little something special. To finish out the interior, I installed Sparco’s competition 3 inch harness, along with their newly redesigned harness bar custom made for the WRX.

On the exterior of the car, the highlight has to be the front end. I designed the front of this car to emulate the WRC car (not to replicate it). The Prodrive lip, along with the Lester AutoTuning fog light covers and fender vents give the car a clean look. The modified one piece bumper complete with Orciari WRC grille and WRC projector headlights help solidify the WRC look. Fine details like the leading edge of the hood being cut to match the lines of the grill opening lend to it’s credibility as a WRC emulation, as do the Gimmie Gears WRC hood vent, which was molded from a real WRC competition hood. I chose not to get a set of WRC carbon mirrors because when looking at the car from the front, the stock White mirrors draw your eyes closer to the outer edge of the car, giving it a much wider, menacing appearance. The roof got the Spec C vent treatment, and the rear decklid sports a true WRC style wing, that hangs off the back of the car as if it just came from Prodrive.

Underneath, the chassis got a complete overhaul. To get telepathic reactions we said goodbye to the original steering rack and installed a custom unit from Rev-Lab. It brought the ratio down to an amazing 12.5 to 1 - just slightly over 2 turns lock-to-lock. The factory suspension was tossed in favor of H&R coilovers, mated to custom Ground-Control caster/camber plates up front, and STi Group N top mounts out back. Lightweight aluminum control arms from the overseas STi model were fitted, as were lightweight 25mm hollow sway bars from Hotchkis Tuning. Also from Hotchkis Tuning came a set of fully adjustable lateral links surrounded by their custom endlinks as well. Completing the suspension is a 40mm Cusco rear strut tower brace nestled in the trunk.

To help make the car stop as good as it cornered, AP Racing calipers from the UK were installed up front, loaded with Ferodo DS2500 pads (DS3000 for circuit duty) clamping on AP Racing 330mm slotted rotors. Out back, a set of Subaru Aluminum 2 piston calipers (as found on the 22B) were fitted and loaded with a matching set of Ferodo pads, but not without being powdercoated to match the AP binders up front first. Slotted rotors from Disc Brake Australia were fitted to the rear. Goodrich SS lines were used all around, filled with ATE Super Blue brake fluid. Housing all that stopping power is a set of Revolution Millennium tarmac rally wheels straight from the UK, in a WRC spec size of 18x8. These wheels were the first set imported into the country, and subsequently used in Revolution Motorsport print ads all over Europe. Wrapped tightly around them and contributing to the cars’ amazing kung fu like grip and stopping power, is a set of true Michelin N43 (hard compound) tarmac slicks from France- the same tires used by competing WRC teams around the world.

Under the hood of this WRC emulation is where it all comes to life. An APS SR30/15 trim turbo was chosen due to it’s dual ball bearing design and unmatched OEM-like quality. Breathing through an APS DR/500 FMIC an APS BOV was also installed. Spent gasses make their way through an APS 3” Turboback exhaust after getting sucked in by the APS Cold Air Induction system filtrated by K&N. Cooling duties go to the Fluidyne aluminum radiator. Getting the power to the ground is an APS lightened flywheel and Cucso Sport clutch combo. The factory gears were replaced with a STi RA close ratio gear set that was cryogenically treated for strength and reliability. Stiffeners such as a compliment of STi Group N mounts were used to keep the drivetrain in check. Dress up items by Prova were used to spice things up a bit, and the factory manifold was powder coated like it’s STi offspring.

So after years of hard work and dedication, I present you my submission for Top Scoob, the WRC Tarmac Project - WRC Tarmac Emulating Model:

Exterior

Interior

Engine

Optional pic 1 - At the Show

Optional pic 2 - At the track

Mod List:

Motor / Drivetrain

APS SR30/15 trim turbo
APS DR/500 FMIC
APS BOV
APS Up-Pipe
APS 3" Turbo Back Exhaust
APS Cold Air Induction w/ K & N filter
APS Lightened Flywheel (12.5 lbs)
STI RA close ratio 5 speed gear set (cryogenically treated)
STI 565cc injectors
STI Group N Motor Mounts
STI Group N Pitch Mount
STI Group N Tranny mount
Exedy Sport Clutch
Walboro fuel pump
Unichip Engine Control with Boost Mapping
HKS Twin Power DLI Ignition System
Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator
Samco radiator hoses
Zerosports Thermostat
Prova Hood Dampers
Prova Oil cap
Prova Radiator cap
Prova Brake Fluid cap
Prova Clutch Fluid cap
Castrol Syntec oil
HKS Circle Earth System
Optima Yellow-Top Battery
Cobb Tuning double adj.short throw shifter w/ hardened bushings
Red Line gear oil
Manifold powder coated to match IC piping

Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

H&R Coilovers
STi aluminum control arms
Ground Control front camber/caster plates (top mount, custom anodized Gold)
STi rear group N strut tops
Cusco 40mm rear strut tower brace
Hotchkis Tuning front & rear sway bars (w/ rear subframe bracket)
Hotchkis Tuning front & rear endlinks
Hotchkis Tuning adjustable rear camber links
Rev-Lab quick steering rack (12.5:1 ratio)
Subaru tapered wheel bearings packed with Neo Synthetic HP 800
Kartboy exhaust hangers
Performance 4 wheel alignment
Revolution Millenium wheels, 18x8, ET50, Gold
Michelin N43 (hard compound) tarmac slicks as used in the WRC
AP Racing front BBK direct from England - 5200 series calipers w/330x28mm vented/slotted 2 pc. rotors
Subaru 2-pot 22B calipers on rear - custom powder coated to match front BBK
DBA rear rotors, 290x18mm, vented/slotted
Ferodo DS 2500 pads for street / Ferodo DS3000 pads for track
ATE Super Blue brake fluid
Goodrich Stainless Steel Brake lines

Exterior / Bodywork

WRC wing (NeoDesigns)
WRC hood vent (Gimmie Gears)
WRC front grill (Orciari) molded into bumper - converted to 1 piece WRC spec.
WRC headlights (Orciari) w/Hella optics
Prodrive front lip
Prodrive rear diff guard (polished and painted)
Subaru Spec C roof vent
Lester fog light covers
Lester air intakes molded to fenders (replaces side markers)
Leading edge of hood cut to match WRC car/grill
Custom grills for hood vent, and radiator opening
Subaru OEM Painted Side Skirts
JDM rear WRX badge (Red outline instead of Blue)
De-badged "S U B A R U" on decklid
Original vinyl logo’s designed by me, cut by Underground Graphics

Interior

Full Stitchcraft interior out of Huntington Beach, CA - covered in Sparco materials
Dash covered in Alcantara, with “SRS Airbag” logo replicated on passenger side airbag
Defi Triple Meter Hood covered in Alcantara
USDM STi steering wheel swap w/WRX cruise control intact, covered in Alcantara with STi stitching fully replicated
Sparco Monza front seats
Custom rear seat made to match the Monza fronts, thread for thread, with headrest shape of Monza replicated
Top of door cards covered in Alcantara, middle covered in Netspacer fabric to match seat inserts
Sparco Globe X shift knob covered in Alcantara
Sparco harness bar with a pair of Sparco 3” competition harnesses
2004 WRX radio bezel, center vents, and cup holder (dark Silver)
Red Hazard button from the JDM S203 model

Electronics

2004 USDM STi gauge cluster
Defi BF Amber Red series gauges – Boost, Oil Temp, and Oil Press
Defi Control Unit II
HVAC illumination converted to Red to match gauges
Kenwood Excelon DDX8017 double-din DVD/CD/MP3 player
Kenwood P4100 GPS Navigation

That about does it for my submission for Top Scoob…

- Paulie
Old 05-07-2007, 11:07 AM   #6
Ferg
built to spill

Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyImSam View Post
Well here it is guys my 2005 wrx STi. I bought the car back in august of 2004 just before my 11th grade of high school. I spent almost every waking moment earning money to save up to finally buy this car. No I dont pay for it all myself but everything put on the car was done by me, and paid for by me, and my parents help me pay monthly payments.
Hmmm... I wanted the car to be a sleeper ; well as much a sleeper an STi can be ; P. Of course the first mods where exhaust, and bov, but soon after I wanted to do something that not that many people had done so i bought a gt35 turbo kit, and well the rest is pretty much history. Soo I will get to it I hope you guys like it enjoy.

at 20 psi.
458 whp
423 ft lbs. of torque
mods:
Exterior:
-Cusco front lip
-custom burnt rear bumper lol jk jk

Interior:
-Turbo Smart e boost boost controller
-auto meter sport comp boost,egt, and fuel pressure gauges.

Wheels:
-17x8 gunmetal work emotion cr's
-michellen piolot sport a/s 235/45/17

Suspension and brakes:
-Custom Jic fla-2 valved for 1000 ft.lb springs in front, and 900 ft.lb -springs in rear
-hawk hp plus brake pads
-blue brake fluid
-goodridge ss brakelines

Engine:
-spearco tmic
-blitz bov
-tial 38mm external w/g
-perrin ss fuel lines and rails
-greddy oil catch cans x2
-Gt35r turbo w/ .83 hot side ultimate racing kit
-turbo xs rfl exhaust
-borla headers
-samco silicon radiator hoses
-crower valve springs
-koyo radiator
-perrin 816cc injectors
-walbro 255ml fuel pump
- denso iridium spark plugs
- element tuning hydra engine management

so here are the pics.

Thanks Sam
Old 05-07-2007, 11:08 AM   #7
Ferg
built to spill

Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDR View Post

03 Aspen White WRX

297whp 273wtq

Engine mods:
APS DR500 FMIC( Titanium finish IC pipes)
VF30
STI injectors
Walbro fuel pump
Helix V2 downpipe
GTSpec GenII manifold
GTSpec uppipe
Espelir JGT500 exhaust
Greddy Airnx Intake
Greddy Profec B Type S
Greddy catch can
Greddy turbo timer
Greddy fuse box cover
Greddy Radiator Reservoir
Ignited batt. kill switch w/ removable key
Kazama Voltage stabilizer
DEI Cry02 IC sprayer kit
DEI Purge kit
DEI Fuel chiller bar
DEI bottles(2)
DEI 3" intake chiller pipe
BDL Industries Fuel rail kit
BDL Industries Fuel filter
BDL Industries crank pulley
BDL Industries throttle body spacer
NX EFI Wet kit
Samco MAF hose black
Samco radiator hoses black
ARC Blow off valve
ARC Radiator shroud
ARC pulley cover
ARC oil cap
ARC Radiator cap
Project MU Brake cap
Project MU clutch cap
Project MU brake resivoir cover
Speedmonkey Rad. overflow tank
Forge Power steering resivior
Q-Concepts Power Steering cap
Kartboy exhaust hangers
Optima Battery Relocated to trunk
Ignited batt. kill switch w/removable key
TurboXS Utec w/ Remote Map switch
TurboXS ABC

Drivetrain/Brakes:
STI RA Gearset
STI tranny mount
Fidanza Stg3 clutch
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
Fidanza short shifter kit
Redline tranny fluid
Wilwood 6 Piston Fr BBK
Wilwood 4 Piston Rr BBK
Wilwood braided lines Fr/Rr
Wilwood race pads Fr/Rr
Motul brake fluid

Suspension/Wheels:
GTSpec Front stb
GTSpec rear stb
GTSpec trunk cage
Cusco Rr camber plates
Cusco Rr swaybar
Kartboy Rr endlinks
H&R coilovers
STI Fr strut tops
Rays black lugs
18"x8" SSR SP1 (Proffesor)
Dunlop Direzza 235/40-18

Exterior:
STI V2 front lip
C-West sideskirts
C-West rear lip
Aqua Reverse hoodscoop
Prodrive P1 WRC grill
JDM STI headlights
JDM clear fender lights
Ignited 8000K HID kit
PIAA 9005 high beam
PIAA 1156 parking/blinker
PIAA Silicone windsheld wipers
06 STI rear window vain with GTSpec CF center peice
Tein Hood Dampners
Trunk debadged/key hole shaved
WRX license plate trim Fr

Interior:
USDM STI V8 cluster
Full V8 Interior
Greddy Intelligent Infometer
S203 Red Hazard Button
Cusco 7-Point Roll Cage
Autometer Nexus Boost
Autometer Nexus EGT
Autometer Nexus Oil Press.
Autometer Nexus Nitrous Press.
Autometer Nexus control unit
Autometer Nexus Wideband A/F
Autometer Digital Shift System
Autometer cluster bezel
ATI steering column pod
Ignited push button start
Ignited Nitrous purge button
Ignited CF toggle switches(3)
NRG short hub
NRG quick release
MOMO Monte Carlo steering wheel
Armrest Extension
Project MU shifknob
Project MU Pedals
STI floor mats

ICE:
Alpine 9855 headunit
Alpine I-Pod interface
Apple I-Pod Nano
MMats SQ4070 amplifier
MMats 6.5" Pro seperates Fr
MMats 6.5" Pro coax Rr
Stinger 1 Farad Capacitors (2)

Not very good at this but i'll try. I bought my 03 WRX in June of 2003. I had an SVT Contour prior to having my WRX. The SVT was fully built with engine swap, nitrous, 19"s, BBk, etc. Loved the car but no matter how rare it was it was still an american car and couldnt hold up its value. I was originally going to get an SRT4, since i really wanted something with boost. My wife convinced me that i would have the same problem with the SRT4 that i had with the SVT. Decieded to go test drive a WRX. I originally test drove an 04 wagon and was instantly in love. While walking around the dealership thinking about what i wanted to do i see a few bugeyes still left in the lot. Well, i've had my beautifull bugeye for 4 years now and never thought about getting rid of it.
Old 05-07-2007, 11:09 AM   #8
Ferg
built to spill

Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelDragonSTi View Post
Exterior:

Interior:

Engine:

Car:

2006 Subaru Impreza STi
Crystal Gray Metallic w/ Gold Wheels
20,500 current miles
Always getting more mods.

Story:

I purchased my 2006 STi in August 06 at a Chrysler dealership. At the time I was driving a 04 Dodge Stratus R/T. I had no problems with that car other that it was a slow dog. I always had this "thing" for a STi but never thought I could get one brand new (They retail for $34k ish).

I was driving down ST Rd. 60 heading home. For some reason I felt I should take a small drive around town before I went home. To my surprise I find this STi sitting right out-front of the used car lot at Courtesy Chrysler. There it sat in all its glory, begging for somebody to come and get it, as if it was calling my name (lol). To make a long story short from here, I simply did a u-turn and went in to "inquire" about the car. Test drove it, fell in love with it. 2hrs later I was just about ready to drive home with it. Only one problem. They wanted $32k for it w/ 7k miles on it. I simply could not see paying near brand new price for a pre owned car. Much less, one that could have been spiritedly driven. I asked for them to lower the price down to $29k. For the price they wanted, I would have gone to Mastro Subaru and got it brand new. Keep in mind that I was already approved and good to go, which was exciting to begin with. I left the dealership dissapointed (it was Friday) since they wouldn’t budge.

On Saturday morning I get a call from the dealer telling me to come back in. They were willing to entertain the offer. I got the STi for $29k and they gave me $13k for my trade. It was a great deal. My downfall however was the knowledge of what the car had gone through from the previous owner. Apparently, the previous owner had done some mods on it and basically bitched it up. The dealer sold me a car w/o a cat on it. It had an HKS Downpipe with stock cat back and a welded straight pipe in replacement of the cat. 7 vacuum lines were missing (car was running 7psi) I had the slightest clue about the car's mechanics and I had to force-feed myself to learn this car quickly.

It took me a month to get the car running normal again. Today, the car is pushing 327whp/355wtq and it’s well taken cared of.

I'm part of a local car team here in
Tampa, TeamSSP. I show the car as much as I can. The long term goal for this car is to convert it into a WRC replica clone. Yes, it will take a lot of time and money to do this project, but it will be well worth it in the future.

Mods:

Sponsors:

Rota Wheels (Full Sponsorship as of 11/15/06)
GNV Motorsports (Partial Sponsorship as of 11/19/06)

Engine :

Injen CAI with custom ram air duct hose connected to the front bumper.
SPT 3” Cat-back
Invidia V3 Downpipe (Heat Wrapped)
Cobb Accessport (Protune by Mark French @ TurboTrix)
SPT Oil Cap
SPT Battery Tie down
STi High Pressure radiator cap
Hallman MBC
GFB WRX Bypass/Blowoff (50/50) valve
Custom painted alternator and fuse covers
Tein Hood Dampers
Perrin Radiator Hose kit (red)
Perrin Radiator Shroud (Silver)
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump

Exterior:

Zero Sports Roof Vane Spoiler (Painted in Obscidian Black Pearl)
Chargespeed Bottomlines Type 2 Carbon front lip
APR C/F License plate cover
Custom painted headlights (Black Cherry Metallic)
STi Front Plate Cover

Suspension:

Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs
Carbing front strut tower bar

Interior:

Custom two tone shift boot (Black leather w/ blue alancarta suede)
JDM Hazard switch
STi embroidered floor mats (black) (for shows only)
AAA Exotics Blue and Black real carbon fiber 26pcs dash kit
Custom Carbon Fiber Gauge Bezel (actual piece)

ICE:

Pioneer AVIC-D1 NAV/DVD double din indash head unit
Memphis Audio all-around speakers

Wheels:

Rota Torques 18x8 wrapped in Falken Azenis 615 225/40zr18
Old 05-07-2007, 11:10 AM   #9
Ferg
built to spill

Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKR S06 View Post

Well,

Here is MY06 WRX. When I first moved to Lafayette I had a very clean 2000 Civic SI. I remember when I drove up to my apartment complex here in Lafayette there was a guy out here that was washing his 2005 STi. I was thinking to myself cool, another car guru living here and we can both do mods and all. Well, we both began to enter our cars together in car shows. It was a lot of fun and all but, I just loved how my buddies mods were looking on his car more than mine and most importantly, the power his car had over mine. Well, one day we were outside just messing with our cars and I asked him if he had his digital camera. He asked me are you going to sell your car? I said, yes we’ll see how if it sells.

As it was for sale I started to look for a WRX at many dealers all over Texas, Louisiana and Alabama. I finally found one exactly the way I wanted it , color and all in Covington, LA. The guy that bought my Si was in New Orleans, LA. So, on my day off title in hand I drove to New Orleans to drop off my car to the new owner. I asked him for a ride to Covington and he even let me drive to Covington in my Si. We got to the Subaru dealership, exchanged the cash and title for the Si, shook hands and he was on his way in the Si. I was sitting car less in this Subaru dealership trying to work a deal. I got the deal I wanted put the down payment and drove off in my new WRX with 17 miles on it. This WRX is the very first brand new car I have ever owned….I usually buy used cars. But, I played a trick on my friend Mark here with the STi. I told him I did not get the car and I had to rent a car to drive back to Lafayette. I asked him to pick me up at the rental car drop off at the airport and I would call him once I got there to start heading that way.

I pulled up at Marks garage and called him to come get me….he sounded so disappointed. He said I will be there in a bit. I sat outside of his garage, Mark and his girlfriend came walking around the corner and seen me sitting up against MY06 WRX…..if you could have seen the expression on his face, IT WAS PRICELESS! He was excited that now I had a Subaru to mod. I hope this story didn’t sound to gay, cause we are not. My Scooby has seen auto-x and quarter mile track. But, now I just take care of it and just love this car and how much fun it is to drive. I have a 1998 Civic that is my daily driver and my WRX has 4936 miles to date. I don’t drive it in the rain or dirt. I like to show it and just take care of it. I have put a little more than 7K in mods on it now. Every mod I have tried to keep it looking as factory as possible. I want people to think I bought the car like this from Subaru. I know my car is nothing special but, it is modded very clean and that’s what I wanted. Also, all gauges and the DVD/NAV all are backlit in green so everything matches the factory color. All wires are loomed and zip tied so everything looks like it was done from the factory. I just payed very close attention to detail and a number of hours adding these mods to the car. This car is my pride and joy and I have got a lot of complements on it. I am not a professional photographer so I am sorry about not such great pics, I will try and get some better ones up soon. So, everyone please vote for my car cause it is the cleanest…HA!

Here is the mod list,

Exterior

2004 STi BBS (powdercoated) Silver
Replica V-Limited Lip
Rockblockers
STi Limited rear spoiler
2005 Taillights
STi underbody Panels and Diffuser
35% tint
STi left windshield wiper
43K Denso HID kit

Suspension and Brakes

Eibach Pro-Kit

Soon to come,
COBB Sway Bars
COBB Front and Rear endlinks
Hawk HP Pads
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Motul Brake Fluid

Interior

Armrest Extension
Homelink Mirror
Defi-Link gauges (Boost, Oil press, EGT)
Eclipse AVN 5500 DVD/NAV
Infinity 6.5 Components (Front)
Infinity 5.25 two-way (Rear)
Ensolite on all four doors
STi piston shift knob
Raptor LED shift light
Subaru all-weather floor mats

Engine

VF39
COBB AP V2 (Tuned by Engine Logics Houston,TX)
STi Top mount
STi Splitter and Bellow
Invidia Downpipe
STi Catback
Perrin Lightweight pulley
Perrin Oil catch can
Perrin After MAF tube
SPT Radiator Shroud
SPT Battery Tie Down
Modified Stock turbo heatsheild
K&N drop in panel filter
Intake silencer delete
I know I am forgetting some other mods but you get the ideal.

Old 05-07-2007, 11:11 AM   #10
Ferg
built to spill

Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray101381 View Post
here it is, 2007 WRX purchased new 11/5/06.

Here's my daily driven 2007 WRX. I started modding to make my car clean and almost factory. Every part installed on my car has been done right so that fit and finish is perfect. This isn't a track monster or trailer queen, it's a street car. A fun, easy to drive car every day.

Engine
-VF39
-Cobb V2 AP ProTuned by Agile 325awhp 358awtq
-STi TMIC, splitter and bellows
-NGK Iridium One step colder plugs
-GM Boost Solenoid
-Walbro Fuel Pump
-Cobb TBE (catless)
-SPT turbo heatshield, oil cap, batter tie-down, and radiator shroud
-Custom painted alternator cover
-Custom Dual catch can plumbing kit
-Dual NRG catch cans
-STi radiator caps
-Tein Hood Dampers

Interior
-Defi Link meter boost, egt, oil pressure gauges
-JDM Red hazard switch
-STi limited dash
-STi shifter trim
-STi Floor mats
-Redline Goods italian leather shift boot, ebrake boot, armrest cover
-STi floor mats
-WC Lathe Werks shift knob
-Custom mounted Polk Speakers and grills on all 4 door cards
-AutoSpeed Dead pedal

Suspension/Brakes/Drivetrain
-STi short shift linkage
-Kartboy short shifter
-TiC Klunk Killer bushings(rear diff mount and outrigger)
-Every shifter and trans related bushing TiC and Kartboy makes
-STi GroupN Pitch stop, trans mount, and engine mounts
-Cusco MC Brace
-DBA 4000 Series slotted rotors front and rear
-Stoptech brake lines
-Motul RBF600 fluid
-Hawk HPS pads.
-Cusco 22mm front sway bar
-Cusco 22mm adj. rear sway bar
-Kartboy endlinks front and rear
-Cusco rear lower arm bar
-Cusco front lower type 2 4-point brace
-CarLab development X-Brace
-Tein Front strut bar
-STi pink springs
-Creative Werks Cowl braces

Exterior
-Work XD9 Bronze wheels w/ BFGoodrich GForce sport tires
-Hasegawa Lug Nuts
-Genuine STi rear diffuser
-Genuine JDM Subaru rear spats
-Genuine STi v-limited lip
-STi trunk with wing
-JDM Subaru rain guards
-2005 Tail lights
-Hella supertone horns
-rear turn signal and reverse light tint
-Custom red grill trim
-Madico CharCOOL 35% tint
-Rally Armor mud flaps
Old 05-07-2007, 11:11 AM   #11
Ferg
built to spill

Vehicle:
02 WRX BLOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraScooby View Post
2004 Aspen White Subaru Impreza WRX STi
470AWHP 430TQ @ 26psi
11.83 @ 119.74mph

Speed in a straight line or in the twisties? Why not have both? I bought my STi back in 2004 from Annapolis Subaru to do just this. This car serves as my daily driver, traveling car, track car, drag car, auto-x car, show car, and cruise car. Due to the numerous purposes of my car, I try to keep everything balanced between speed, spool, power, looks, and handling. Cars have always been a passion of mine so modding comes easily justifiable. Here is my car in it's present state and I'll let the pics and mod list do the rest of the talking!

ENGINE
Garrett GT30R .82A/R rotated turbo
Perrin downpipe (thermotec wrapped)
Perrin uppipe
Perrin turbo inlet
K&N intake filter
Tial 44mm EWG dumped to atmosphere
MRT front mount intercooler
Custom intercooler pipes (heat wrapped)
Tial BOV (blue) 9psi spring
Topspeed Blow-through MAF
Gruppe-S Header (JetHot coated)
Borla Hush Catback
Kartboy short exhaust hangers
UTEC w/ launch control @ 5500rpm
ECUTEK reflash
Apexi AVC-R
Linage grounding kit
Walboro 255 fuel pump
PE850 injectors
RPS 6-puck sprung clutch
Technafit SS clutch line
2x Perrin oil catch cans
GT-Spec radiator shroud
STi oil cap
Godspeed SS oil lines
Passenger side plug
NGK 1 step colder plugs

SUSPENSION
Whiteline 24mm FSB
Perrin 22mm RSB
Front STi replica strutbar
Rear STi replica strutbar
Lower arm bar type 2
Kartboy short shifter / shifter bushings
Prodrive springs + bumpstops
Kartboy rear endlinks
TIC fender braces
Whiteline rear diff bolts
Hawk HPS brake pads
Motul RBF 600 brake fluid

INTERIOR
Clarity V2 (blue) boost, EGT, oil pressure gauges
Prova shift knob
Custom mounted AVC-R in stock clock position
HVAC red light mod
Rear cargo net
Rubber Impreza mats

AUDIO
Kenwood KDC-X890 w/ G-force and horsepower analyzer
MBQuart 6.5 front components
MBQuart 5.25 rears
Kenwood woox subwoofer
iPod USB connection

EXTERIOR
JDM yellow ion foglights
Mach-V painted replica V-Limited lip
VIS carbon fiber hood
Front pink "I" badge
Cleared headlights
McCulloch 6000K HID bulbs
Clear looking amber turn signal bulbs (headlights/taillights)
JDM rear IMPREZA badging
WRX painted sideskirts
20% tint
STi black rear license plate frame
JDM taillight mod
STi valve stem caps
JDM V7 gold rims
Pirelli P-Zero Nero M+S 235/45/17
Old 05-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #12
WRXDriftR
Scooby Guru

Member#: 65065
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2004 EJ205 STi
2007 Forester STi

Hey ray101381, you should win becuase you have the best shift knob
Old 05-07-2007, 01:15 PM   #13
Chandy69
Scooby Guru

Member#: 16087
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
02 WRSTi
World Rally Wooooo

I love it!
Old 05-07-2007, 01:17 PM   #14
BrigadoonB
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 100524
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
SWP

Voted for a local favorite and for a Bad A$$ car....Caeser
Old 05-07-2007, 01:36 PM   #15
D Money
Scooby Guru

Member#: 109948
Vehicle:
. Most famous car
on Nasioc ever. :/

had to hold my boy Rich down, so BDR gets my vote.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:14 PM   #16
gdbimpreza
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 79940

bdr got my vote as well
Old 05-07-2007, 02:59 PM   #17
billy boi
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 19714
Vehicle:
.... front cover of
MODIFIED MAG Sept. 2006

my vote goes for BDR .... reasons why .. Its different , unique , cleanliness , alot of custom work that you just cant buy or order and definately FINESSE !

two thumbs up !
Old 05-07-2007, 04:19 PM   #18
clbd39
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 104078
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
SWP

woot Caeser! SRP FTW
Old 05-07-2007, 05:55 PM   #19
mavrick
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 78477
Vehicle:
04 Element block
Hydra pwrd t67

paulie FTW
Old 05-07-2007, 06:29 PM   #20
topend
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 70886
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
02 S2K // 98 Civic
Blue // Red

voted for paulie
Old 05-07-2007, 06:53 PM   #21
TURBOTOD
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 97130
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2004 WRB WIDE STI
COBB/TIC/CUSCO/DSS/TSSFAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy boi View Post
my vote goes for BDR .... reasons why .. Its different , unique , cleanliness , alot of custom work that you just cant buy or order and definately FINESSE !

two thumbs up !
I know what you're saying here bro, cause I most certainly agree, however... I think it's been LONG overdue that Paulie gets recognized for what he has created and continues to create. It was a close one though, I could tell you that! I really hope that some of the people that entered their car and didn't win will continue to enter because these are some B-E-A Utiful rides.

You know whats up. Paulie. +1

Peace-
Tod
Old 05-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #22
DieselClown
Scooby Guru

Member#: 36135
Vehicle:
2005 WRX
Aspen White

wow. very nice subies here.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:39 PM   #23
rally_on
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 86849
Vehicle:
2005 GMC Savana
white

PAULIE. no contest.

/thread
Old 05-07-2007, 08:31 PM   #24
05cgm
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 94889
Vehicle:
GO KINGS
GO!!!

Damn, I am just happy I made the cut cuz the rest of the cars in here are damn nice. Hard to really judge a show car against a car prepped for the track but here is my vote: Paulie FTW! Sorry, beautiful cars but I am a track whore now .
Old 05-07-2007, 08:44 PM   #25
D-Speed 2.5
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 29516
Vehicle:
2005 WRX Wagon
Former GC O.G.

Where did jimtweet's ride go?
Closed Thread