Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-05-2018, 02:55 PM   #1
echan
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 132426
Default Next CDC Autox SUNday April 22nd Regency Furniture Blue Crab Stadium Waldorf, MD

SUNday (NOT Saturday) April 22nd Autocross

Regency Furniture (Blue Crabs) Stadium, Waldorf, MD is the location of the next CDC autocross on SUNday April 22nd.

Registration and tech inspection will be at 8:00 am and will promptly close at 8:45 am to try to accommodate the full field, while still giving 6 runs. You must be DONE by 8:45 am. So if you arrive at 8:00 am you won't have a problem. Don't arrive at the last minute.

The event fee for the autocross is $30 for members and $40 for non-members at this event ($30 plus $10 charge for one day-one slot membership).

On-line Reservation System

Member reservations (or participants that will join the club upon showing up) for any events can be made at any time at www.capitaldrivingclub.com under the Schedule Tab. Open reservations for non-members for this event begins Friday April 13th.

New Members

We will be accepting new members at this event. If you plan to join the club at this event (with an annual members, not just a day membership), you may make a reservation at this time by doing the following:

1. Use "0" as the member number (a permanent number will be assigned to you after you join and you will get a temporary number for this event)
2. TYPE "I will be joining the club at this event" in the NOTES Section when making you reservation.

The annual membership is $30 and is good for 12 months from the date you join.

This event starts at 8am for Registration and Tech inspection.

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Ed Chan
echan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2018, 04:41 PM   #2
Rally STi Guy
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 210109
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2004 STi
PSM

I for one would like to see some more Subaru’s out there.
Rally STi Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 12:37 PM   #3
R1Armadillo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 481444
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2018 STI Limited
WRB

Are these open to spectators? Is there a fee to get in to spectate?

This is close enough I would like to check one out, but i'm not ready to put my car out there.
R1Armadillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:12 PM   #4
echan
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 132426

The event is open to spectators, but you must sign the waiver. You can also get some free ride-a-longs. So if you have a helmet, bring it. Otherwise, we do have a limited number of loaner helmets.
echan is offline   Reply With Quote