Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Electrical & Lighting

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
Floor it
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 155926
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
SWP

Default Front turn signal, brake light, and running light won't turn off

Just noticed that my front turn signals, brake lights, and running lights won't turn off! I've checked and there are no codes showing on my access port.

Any suggestions?

Never mind did a search... I flipped the switch on the steering column and didn't realize it... I'm a newb.

Close this thread.

Last edited by Floor it; 06-27-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread