Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > NASIOC Project Cars

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-23-2013, 08:11 PM   #1
RallySport Direct
Former Vendor

Member#: 33174
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
Chat Email or Phone!
888-457-2559

Default The White Sheep: RallySportDirect.com Focus ST shop car!

RallySportDirect.com would like to introduce to you, our new shop car "White Sheep".
Not a Subaru, but it will be plenty of FUN!

We will be guiding you through this great car's development that we are very excited about. Before taking delivery we went through the pre-delivery checklist that and once it all checked out we took her home. After filling out some paperwork, we drove it to the shop to check it out and see what its all about.

The White Sheep sitting all nice and clean on the showroom floor of the dealership (as you can tell these are some sweet phone pictures) :

The little ST has plenty of torque for a stock car, however there is always room to improve . We are still taking it easy though, so it will be a couple more days and a oil change before we really get into it. One thing right off the bat we noticed is it's extremely quiet. Now we are not talking about road noise so much as the lack of engine/exhaust noise.So far we have not notice the exhaust tone inside the car, and it's not very noticeable outside the car either which is a little disappointing. Although we do notice the intake doing its job at around 3k+ thanks to the Symposer, which is about the only sound heard for now.

So far the car seems to be very fun and sporty, we have not started driving it hard but you can tell this little thing will have traction problems as it makes mountains of TQ down low! The stock suspension is actually nice and stiff, I would say similar to the 2011 STi, the brakes are ok, but the interior freaking RULES!

We have some plans for this car you can be sure of that . Right now we are working hard on getting measurements, talking to manufactures, and getting the miles racked up so we can start having some fun! First priority will be break it in, oil change, wheels and coilovers!

Oh and before anyone asks. "White Sheep"?! Well its our first domestic shop car, so we figure its the odd one out between the BRZ and the STi shop cars for the time being :P

Last edited by RallySport Direct; 02-24-2013 at 02:43 PM.
RallySport Direct is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #2
25rsti
Scooby Guru

Member#: 166324
Chapter/Region: NESIC

I saw one of those yesterday, they're pretty nice looking.

I used to have a Focus back in 2000, it was pretty fast for a highschool kid.

They've come along way since then.
25rsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #3
RallySport Direct
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
Chat Email or Phone!
888-457-2559

Took the ST for a little drive this weekend. We wanted to get some miles on her before we start throwing on some upgrades and get it on a Dyno. Here's a picture from the trip. Managed to get 28.5 MPG on the trip, it was a good time, beautiful day here in Utah!

Old 03-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #4
RallySport Direct
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
Chat Email or Phone!
888-457-2559

If you dont follow us on facebook, shame on you! This is what you missed from earlier today!

https://www.facebook.com/Rallysportdirect
Eibach Pro-Kit

We will have a full review posted up shortly

Kirill
RallySportDirect.com
Old 01-03-2014, 06:47 AM   #5
Ghillie
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 376579
Vehicle:
98 WRX STi Ver4
Silver

Interested to see what rims you can find in the 5x108 bolt pattern.
Ghillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:12 AM   #6
RallySport Direct
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
Chat Email or Phone!
888-457-2559

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghillie View Post
Interested to see what rims you can find in the 5x108 bolt pattern.
Rim selection is very slim in quality wheels for 5X108. About the only sizes that we could find are for Ferrari fitment....So we teamed up with Team Dynamics to make a Focus ST specific wheel that you see on the car now

Kirill
RallySportDirect.com
Old 02-17-2014, 01:36 AM   #7
art@grimmspeed
Former Vendor

Member#: 301037
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2004 Forester XT
Aspen White

I get to drive these ST's from time to time at work (Ford Dealership) and they put a smile on my face every time I go out. I just wish we could get the RS here in the states. Lovin' the graphics in the last pic!
-Art
art@grimmspeed is offline   Reply With Quote