Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday March 30, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South East Region Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > South East Region Forum > South East Region Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Rev Works
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (12)

Member#: 305656
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Default Your South East Subaru POWER HOUSE!

Subaru Services

Rev Works is a Subaru Power House! Our hands on experience surpasses everyone in the area and we have worked very hard to build a reputation for quality and performance consistency. When it comes to the Subaru platform, there is nothing we can't do for you.

Subaru Services
  • Maintenance Services
  • Engine Builds
  • Race Prep
  • Race Builds
  • Transmission Rebuilds / Builds (Stock, RA, PPG and More)
  • Custom Fabrication
  • Custom Suspension Work
  • Standard and Performance Alignments

Subaru Products
We work very closely with the top product manufacturer in the Subaru community. It's our goal to provide you with the best deals on the best parts. We want to work with you to help you get the parts to meet your exact needs and performance demands.

Subaru Fabrication and Custom Offerings
We've been fortunate to have the opportunity to build some of our own products for the Subaru community. Our Twin Scroll Turbo Kit is in the process of rolling out now (December 2012) and we are looking forward to doing much more. Our fuel system, catch can w/ battery relocation kit and more are in the works, as well.

You can check out this project and more right on our blog.

We are your full service, one stop, Subaru shop! Contact me today with ANY questions.
Phone[/U][/COLOR]-407.542.7[COLOR=DimGray]863[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=DimGray][COLOR=Black][U]Email[/U][/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]
Rev Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Our shop is built on a reputation for quality, consistency and value. We offer services that include but are not limited to, Full Motor Rebuilds (In-House), Builds, Transmissions repairs/over hauls and even basic services.

We'll be updating more pre-packed services all of the time! If there is every anything you need that isn't listed, let us know.

Subaru Timing Service: - DON'T BE THIS GUY!

We offer a complete and thorough service to overhaul your timing service. We offer kits from Subaru, Gates, Bando and more. No matter what your budget, we have a timing package to meet your needs.

Rev Works - Gates Racing Timing Belt Service-
-Gates Racing Timing Belt
-Rollers
-Tensioner
-Water Pump
-Idlers
-Coolant Flush
-Installation / Service
Regular Price: $763.49
Rev Works Promo Price: $599

30k Fluid Service:

Our fluid service utilizes some of the best lubricants. We use the same fluids that we use in our own race and street cars. Here is what's included.
-Redline LWSP x1
-AMSOIL 75w-90 x4
-AMSOIL 5w-40 Oil x5
-AMSOIL DOT3 Brake Fluid x2
-OEM Oil Filter
-Transmission Fluid Flush
-Diff Flush
-Bleed Brakes / Rotate Tires
-Labor / Service
Regular Price: $484
Rev Works Promo Price: $349

60K Service:

You don't want to be this guy. Our 60k service dives into the vital aspects of your Subaru. We cover fluids, plugs, oil and in depth inspection of potential weak points.
-Transmission Fluid Flush (AMSOIL Sever Gear)
-Diff Fluid Flush (Redline LWSP)
-Oil Change (AMSOIL 5w-40 & OEM Filter)
-NGK Spark Plugs (LFR7AIX)
-Labor / Service
Regular Price: $589
Rev Works Promo Price: $429

I'll be working on even more options and offers! Again, let us know of ANY service that you need. We're here to work with you and earn your business.

Marti
-Rev Works
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR]
Old 12-13-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Default Rev Works wants to build your motor!

We offer a variety of engine build options. We build our motors in house and up hold the highest standard of quality.

From this....

After machining:

to this!

We offer the best internals and build specs to meet any power, performance and budget demand. What can we build for you?

Check out our staged builds:
Stage 0
Stage 1

We can build you a sleeved block, reinforced sleeve block, stock replacement and more.
[/COLOR]
Old 12-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #4
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Looking to improve your handling? Stance? Ride? Rev Works is the best friend you could have!

We've got GREAT bundle savings offers with coilovers, all kinds of suspension components and the best install and alignment in town!

BC - Tein - ISC - Tanabe - KW - Whiteline and much more!
[/COLOR]
Old 12-18-2012, 11:35 AM   #5
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

We've got some great motors in the build process! Both of these are up for grabs and offer a great, drop in solution for the 2.0 WRX! Check out these two options and let me know what questions I can answer for you.

SHORT BLOCKS ARE SOLD WITH NO CORE DUE!

EJ205 2.0 Stage 0 Short Block:

EJ205 Short Block
EJ205 Crankshaft
STi Con Rods
Wiseco 92.5mm Forged Pistons
ACL Rod Bearings
ACL Main Bearings
Bored and Honed w/ Torque Plate
Assembled
$1899 Shipped in the lower 48

V8 EJ207 Stroker Short Block:

EJ207 V8 Short Block
EJ257 Nitride Crankshaft
Manley H Beam Con Rods
Wiseco Forged Pistons
ACL Rod Bearings
ACL Main Bearings
Honed w/ Torque Plate
Assembled
$3140 Shipped in the lower 48

Both blocks are in the build process now and can be shipped within 2 weeks. Please let us know if you have questions at all. [email protected]
[/COLOR]
Old 12-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #6
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Rev Works offers an extensive list of options for in house gear box rebuilds!

If your Suby is suffering from bad gears, synchros or catastrophic failure, contact me today.
[/COLOR]
Old 12-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Do you own a Subaru that needs more awesome?

Rev Works is your one stop shop! Whether you want to upgrade with some bolt ons, basic tune or a full on, TURBO AWESOME BUILD... We are all that you need. Let us know how we can help you and answer any questions.
[/COLOR]
Old 12-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #8
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Rev Works is a proud distributor of the AMSOIL product line. We use these oils and lubricants in our personal daily drivers and race team vehicles.

AMSOIL SAE 5W-30 OE Synthetic Motor Oil

AMSOIL OE Synthetic Motor Oil is specially formulated for the longer oil change intervals recommended by vehicle manufacturers today. Its advanced synthetic technology resists chemical breakdown for maximum wear protection (and peace of mind) well beyond the traditional 3,000-mile oil change interval.
Amsoil SAE 5W-30 OE Synthetic Motor Oil

AMSOIL European Car Formula 5W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil

AMSOIL European Car Formula 5W-40 Full-SAPS Synthetic Motor Oil is specially formulated for the lubrication needs of European gasoline and diesel cars and light trucks. Its full sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur (SAPS) formulation provides excellent protection and performance for a wide range of vehicles. AMSOIL, the leader in automotive synthetic lubrication, produced the world's first API qualified synthetic motor oil in 1972. Trust the extensive experience of AMSOIL The First in Synthetics® to do the best job protecting your engine.
Amsoil European Car Formula 5W-40 Synthetic Motor Oil

AMSOIL DOMINATOR 15W-50 Racing Oil

AMSOIL DOMINATOR® Synthetic 15W-50 Racing Oil (RD50) provides superior performance and maximum protection in high-performance and racing applications. DOMINATOR is engineered from advanced synthetic technology to better withstand the elevated rpm, high temperatures and shock-loading common to racing applications. Its robust formulation, tested and validated by championship race teams, is designed to provide maximum horsepower without sacrificing engine protection. DOMINATOR provides straight-grade protection in a multi-grade formulation.
Amsoil DOMINATOR 15W-50 Racing Oil

AMSOIL Severe Gear 75W-90 Gear Lube

For the severe operating conditions of today's hard working vehicles Engineered for high-demand applications, including trailer towing, heavy hauling, 4X4 off-road driving, commercial use and racing. Protects gears and bearings from scoring and wear. Excellent cold-flow properties. Outperforms all conventional gear oils. Recommended for all types of vehicles.
Amsoil Severe Gear 75W-90 Gear Lube

AMSOIL Synthetic 80W-90 Gear Lube

AMSOIL 80W-90 Synthetic Gear Lube is a multi-functional product designed to surpass the requirements of equipment and automotive applications calling for an SAE 80W-90 viscosity grade. Formulated with wax-free synthetic base oils and high quality additives, AMSOIL 80W-90 Synthetic Gear Lube resists thermal breakdown. Its naturally high viscosity index and shear stable construction improves film strength and viscosity retention. AMSOIL 80W-90 Synthetic Gear Lube prevents wear, resists heat, and protects gears. It lasts longer in service than conventional gear oils and increases equipment life.
Amsoil Synthetic 80W-90 Gear Lube

These are out most popular AMSOIL products and we stock a significant amount of it. Give us a call today to get more information and options on AMSOIL based services that we offer to meet your needs.
[/COLOR]
Old 12-28-2012, 11:29 AM   #9
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Default Looking for an exhaust or other bolt ons?

Rev Works has you covered with a complete line up of parts from companies like Invidia, AEM, Perrin, Grimmspeed and much more! Let us know what kind of goals and ideas you have for your car. We'll provide you with quality options at a great price.

Visit us today at www.revworksinc.com
[/COLOR]
Old 01-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #10
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

No matter what you need done, Rev Works is here to work for you. Contact us today with any questions about how we can help you.
[/COLOR]
Old 01-10-2013, 02:47 PM   #11
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

[/COLOR]
Old 01-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #12
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

We have an EXTENSIVE selection of clutches, flywheels, differentials and more. We install and configure EVERYTHING that we sell and we offer competitive prices on all of our services. Give your local business an opportunity. We're here to work hard to earn your business. We will deliver quality work and provide excellent service.
[/COLOR]
Old 01-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #13
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

If you have motor troubles or are looking to upgrade, Rev Works is where you need to be. Contact us today for tons of great prices, options and services. Whether it's a simple fluid service or complete overhaul, we've got you covered.

[/COLOR]
Old 01-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #14
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

another STi in the house for some maintenance and upgrades. It's what we do.

[/COLOR]
Old 01-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #15
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

we maintain a healthy supply of AMSOIL motor and gear oils. We offer an extensive list of services that feature these fluids and we use them in our own street and race cars.

[/COLOR]
Old 01-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #16
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Happy Friday, everyone! The sun is shining, the shop is very busy and we're in a great mood. Message me today about how we can help you get a great deal on ANYTHING that you need.
[/COLOR]
Old 01-28-2013, 11:43 AM   #17
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Happy Monday, everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying a great start to their week. Let us know how we can help with your project!
[/COLOR]
Old 02-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #18
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

TAX TIME SAVINGS! Save BIG TIME. Contact me today for all of your parts needs. We'll do what it takes to earn your business.
[/COLOR]
Old 02-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #19
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Another 2012 STi in the shop getting a full sweep of bolt ons and then a tune.

Let us know how we can help you reach your goals. We want to work with you to get you the best results at the best price around.

Marti
[/COLOR]
Old 02-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #20
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

How can we help you on this Hump Day?
[/COLOR]
Old 02-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #21
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Don't be this guy!

We've got deals all month long on the best clutch products on the market! We're here to earn your business. Let us know how we can help.
[/COLOR]
Old 02-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #22
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

In the middle of a great bug eye build!

v8 EJ20 Stroker Short Block built with Manley Rods, Pistons and ACL Bearings.

What can we build for you?
[/COLOR]
Old 02-13-2013, 01:35 PM   #23
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

Like deer in headlights. hahaha We're here to build you some awesome motors! Contact me today with any questions about everything from a full rebuild to to just an oil change.
[/COLOR]
Old 02-18-2013, 04:22 PM   #24
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

More short blocks being completed for shipment! We build them for in house rebuilds and ship all over the country. Let us know how we can help you.

[/COLOR]
Old 02-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #25
Rev Works
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
05 STi
White

We build, maintain and race all kinds of cars. Let us know how we can help you.
[/COLOR]