Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Drivetrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-01-2011, 08:02 AM   #51
Built Industries
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (24)

Member#: 33839
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

It's the first of the month.........

Make you think of a song?

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For "package pricing" please email instead of messaging on NASIOC, please include your first and last name!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Built Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #52
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

It's Wednesday, still eating a lot of Halloween candy***8230; life is good!

Call me for tech help, about suspension parts, about engine building, about anything - I am here to help!

or [email protected] for price quotes!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

For "package pricing" please email instead of messaging on NASIOC, please include your first and last name!

Old 11-03-2011, 08:51 AM   #53
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Exedy OE STI replacement clutch.

$439.00 SHIPPED!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #54
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

WRX; H4; 2.0L; Turbo 228mm

Exedy OE replacement clutch for 2.0L WRX.

$289.00 SHIPPED!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-07-2011, 08:50 AM   #55
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Had a great weekend, how about you?

It was my second AutoX event with Martin Sports Car Club in Central Florida and it was great getting to meet more of the drivers this time around. A lot of great cars and drivers were out at this event and it was down to the wire in BSP class with an EVO vs. Subaru battling the entire time.

I am just happy to be getting better each time as this is only my fifth ever AutoX.. thanks to everyone who said hello! I will post video of the car I was co-driving (EVO IX) on Built EJ Facebook page a little later!

If anyone needs help with parts, car set up, engine tech, turbo talk, anything - I am here to help!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #56
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Thank you everyone, lot's of good convo today on the phone - looking forward to tomorrow!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-08-2011, 08:37 AM   #57
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Tremendous Tuesday - and so are the deals... (as they always are)... let us know if we can help you today!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-08-2011, 05:05 PM   #58
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Dinner time bump, helping Subaru guys one at a time - all day!

Thank you guys!

(Will have another "freebie" give away for tomorrow on the ONE DAY ONLY forum)!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-09-2011, 08:30 AM   #59
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Wholesale pricing and free shipping on any clutch kit today!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #60
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Any AutoX fanatics in Florida attending this weeks state championship in Ft. Meyers?

http://www.gulfcoastautocrossers.com/

If so, look me up when you are there!

Mike Huml

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-10-2011, 08:27 AM   #61
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Default Thursday bump!

I know in today’s world you have a lot of choices on where to buy your parts. You have the big shops with all the fancy cars and ego’s to match, you have the guys who filed for a business license and work from their mom’s basement, and then you have guys like me who have worked from their basement and had the big shop, fancy cars, and the ego that goes with it.

I have learned a lot over the past ten years in business and I can relate to almost every situation, every purchase, every buying decision, and everything you go through mentally when deciding to modify your pride and joy that is your car. I also know that price and service need to be a big part of the equation but that service comes with a price. I cannot be all things to all people, but you can bet your last dollar I will help you if I have the experience and knowledge to do so.

That is what makes me, well…. Me.

If you think I can help, my contact details are below!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-10-2011, 03:20 PM   #62
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Thirsty Thursday Bump!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-11-2011, 08:21 AM   #63
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Thank you to all of our Nation's Veterans including both my father Michael G. Huml Sr., my step father Nicholas W. Walls, and my brother Nicholas W. Walls II. No matter what is going on in the world around us we all appreciate what you do and have done for our Country. This is your day, we all wish you and your families the best day possible. Thank you.

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #64
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Default AutoX

I had a blast this weekend with William Collyer, Greg Hahn, Bill Jerry Stieren and the rest of the crew at the Florida State Champs in Ft. Meyers. I was off my game a bit but the guys really helped talk me through things and I picked up over four seconds on the course in just three short runs spread out over a five hour day. The car set up was great, the Pro-Active Automotive and BUILT 4G63 team have this car really flying - we are a few suspension tweaks away from being really, really, really fast... I will be sure to add some pictures later today!

Looking forward to helping out today, thank you for the opportunity!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #65
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Good Tuesday morning BUMP - thank you everyone for all the inquiries so far, I sincerely appreciate it! My oldest boy Michael turns 11 today, so I will be cutting out a bit early today to go to the movies with the family later.... but in the meantime I am ready to help!

Michael is on my right in the picture, my just turned 8 year old Sam on my left.

Have a great day everyone!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-15-2011, 01:42 PM   #66
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Afternoon bump!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #67
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Hump day specials - almost half way there!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #68
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Default Tgif!!

Happy Friday everyone!! Hit us up for superior pricing on all your parts needs.
Have a great weekend!!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-21-2011, 08:25 AM   #69
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Last week was my first of many trips back the the great northeast where we manufacture a lot of our parts (MADE IN THE USA BABY).... however what came out of the trip has me extremely excited for the future and will notch up our manufacturing abilities tenfold..... more on that later! Time for a few pictures from the trip!

Brand new mill turn being installed.

Just adding to the collection!

Parts we can make or manufacture for you, lot's of samples - this is just an idea.

Swiss turning machine's too? Yes, we have you covered there as well!

How about the bolts to go along with those banjo adapters?

Driving in Florida on the nice clean roads all the time... BORING... Road trip to Erie Pa. in November, PRICELESS... what makes Subaru, a Subaru!

Long story short, whether you are a vendor and need parts made or someone who just needs a great deal on a clutch, pistons, or whatever you are after... BUILT INDUSTRIES has you covered! We are here to make it happen for you... let me know how I can help!

Mike Huml

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #70
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Tuesday morning bump!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #71
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Afternoon bump, thank you guys for all the PM's!

We are here to help you, let us know how!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-23-2011, 08:12 AM   #72
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

TGIW?

Wow - sounds kind of cool... cannot wait for tomorrow... TURKEY DAY! The coolest day on the fat kids calendar...

Not real big on the "Black Friday" sale - we give our best prices every day, no games, mo headache, no fuss... but not likely working much on Friday, will forward the phone to my cell phone and go have a day with the family!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-23-2011, 01:19 PM   #73
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

We are excited to let you know that Fuel Injector Clinic has developed a Top Feed Conversion Fuel Rail Set for the Subaru '04 - '06 STi. In stock and ready to ship today!

This Fuel Rail Set, used to convert the STi fuel system from side feed injectors to top feed injectors, offers increased fuel rail volume over that of stock rails ensuring that injectors receive equal distribution for optimum balance. The benefit: injectors will never run out of fuel when horsepower demands it!

And, customers get WICKED appearance, PLUS performance by adding Fuel Injector Clinic Fuel Rails to their engines.

For compatible high impedance injectors, we offer Fuel Injector Clinic STi injectors in 525cc/min, 650cc/min, 775cc/min, 900cc/min, 1100cc/min or the massive 2150cc/min! (A conversion kit may be available to use other top feed injectors - please call us for details.).

All of our Fuel Rails and brackets are CNC machined and anodized for precision output resulting in a superior and attractive product.
Specifically, the corrosion resistant Fuel Injector Clinic STi Top Feed Conversion Fuel Rail Set includes:

* Two 11/16² ID (larger than -10AN) fuel rails, featuring a choice of Fuel Injector Clinicıs anodized matte Dark Blue or matte Black finish

* 4 x -6AN rail end fittings to connect your feed and return lines

* Stainless steel bolts throughout

* 4 x CNC machined aluminum mounting brackets

NOTE: This fuel rail set is for STi conversion to top feed only and does not fit the WRX tumbler

**Sorry for the terrible picture**

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #74
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Monday Funday - or "Cyber Monday" - Is upon us........

As you might have noticed we did not play Black Friday pricing games all weekend long like the rest.... WHY you ask? Because you pay the same all of the time - we give you the best price no matter what day it is, we like to keep things simple like that.

Hope everyone had a great 4 day weekend!

Time to get back to work!

Mike Huml

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -

Old 11-29-2011, 09:43 AM   #75
Built Industries
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

Terrific Tuesday is upon us, is it really almost December already?

PRI show this week, NICE!

Mike Cell - 850-341-1072
General Inquiries -