Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-09-2006, 01:47 AM   #876
blindstuff
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 100767
Vehicle:
2013 STI
Blurple

Hi, i decided to revive this thread because im having some trouble with MauroMotorsports.

I have made a couple of orders from the store and everything has worked out just fine, but on my last order I asked for a Invidia DP, Kartboy Hangers and a Greddy Catback.

Now, i dont live in the USA, nor am I in the place where I ship all my stuff, I cant look to see if it ever got there as the courrier I use to send items to Venezuela will not open a box unless I am pressent. I got an email confirming that the DP and Hangers had shipped, but I never got an email regarding the catback.

I have written about 6 or 7 emails and never got a response, I know you are undergoing a facelift and redo of the website, but I would still like to know when the catback will ship. The order is over a month and a half old.

Please take a look at this, I hope you understand that I am not trying to imply anything, i would just like this to get solved.

TIA, Stefano.
blindstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2006, 05:40 PM   #877
blindstuff
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 100767
Vehicle:
2013 STI
Blurple

Im getting worried about not getting any replies through any means of contact. Mauromotorsports, Are you just going to keep ignoring me?
blindstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 01:44 AM   #878
kolizion
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 130155

Sema 2007, we do have other projects to work on as we do run a custom paint shop. so time isn't available most of the time.

my refund failed to clear from you that was initiated oct 31st.

"Dear Kolizion,

The refund sent by Anthony Mauro ([email protected]) did not clear through the PayPal system. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal balance.

You may want to contact Anthony Mauro regarding this refund"

can you check into this, and clear me a payment so we can move passed this little hiccup.

Last edited by kolizion; 11-11-2006 at 01:53 AM.
kolizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:41 AM   #879
Tariq Abdullah
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 56899
Vehicle:
2004 Forester XT
Black

Question

BlindStuff:

You are not the only one with MauroMotorsports problems...
On Oct.16th, I ordered a Perrin DP for my Legacy, on Oct.17th it was charged to my credit card. To this day I haven't seen the DP that I paid for already.

I've called MauroMotorsport a FEW times & left messages..
I've EMailed a FEW times...the only response I got back was, I'll PM you back with the tracking #...I haven't seen it yet

Then I was told that because of The SEMA Show, orders are backed up. I placed my order WAY BEFORE the SEMA Show...

Thinking what to do next...:Just to get this solved....furious:

Tariq
Tariq Abdullah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 01:36 PM   #880
Greg@Mauro
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 115338

Hey guys,

blindstuff - PM'd you. I'm not sure, but we don't have any orders to venzuela. Please e-mail me at [email protected] and i'll look it up when i get into the office at the beginning of next week. If Greddy EVO 2's are what you're looking for we have a couple arriving this week actually. Most likely one is to fill your B/O, but I need more information on your particular order.

Kolizion - I'll tell Anthony to check the paypal acct to see what's up with that when I see him.

Tariq - e-mail me at [email protected] if you're looking for help I'm sure I can get you some answers to this. However, I think the issue is with the downpipe itself. I'm not completely positive but the Perrin downpipes for Legacy may no longer be available. We JUST got a hold of the new Invidia Downpipes for Legacy GT which are cheaper, but I'm not sure if they'll fit your Auto Legacy.

Guys this is not the best place to get answers to order questions. I've mentioned it several times...tracking or order status questions should come directly to [email protected] or [email protected] . These e-mails are answered in the order in which they are received during normal business hours. I just happened to be browsing here and noticed these replys on my day off. Anthony's had his hands full with a bunch of different business related things and he hasn't had much time in the office the last few weeks. If you have an open order it will not go un-shipped! So please direct your order status questions to me since I manage this particular part of the business daily including tracking information.

This is why we changed up the website...so customers can clearly see what will ship right away and what will need to be ordered. So far it's been working out 10x better then the original.

I look forward to your replys. Have a good weekend.

Greg
Greg@Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:50 PM   #881
kolizion
Scooby Newbie

feel my frustration....

the money that was given by sponcer was taken on oct. 19th. I had to recover that payment and the part out of my personal pocket so my car was able to attend a sieries of shows.

it's now nov. 11th.....

ask yourself if you lent your friend 200 bucks that wasn't yours and he promised he would get you back by about a week.... and a month later your still calling him... would you be ticked?

your from ny... you would go after him with a baseball bat.

I want my money back....

please speak to your partner soon about re-innitiating the refund or sending my a money order / western union....

i'll also forward this on to all your e-mails for legal reasons.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:53 PM   #882
Greg@Mauro
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 115338

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolizion View Post
feel my frustration....

i'll also forward this on to all your e-mails for legal reasons.
I feel it man..don't worry you'll get your $160 and you can copy that for legal reasons also. Noone is ripping you off guy. You paid us directly with Paypal which automatically goes into our account as soon as you placed the order...we didn't rip you off. Ant already spoke with paypal and the credit should be posted to your account tomorrow night.

Oh and stop watching Good Fellas...we don't go after people with baseball bats here.

...and for the record the correct spelling for "sponcer" is sponsor.

Thanks again for your understanding.

Greg
Greg@Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:43 PM   #883
dibblejr
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (78)

Member#: 94070
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

greg,
please dont come after me with a BB bat, i'm from NY too.

greg and Mauromotorsports is a stand up guy and have a standup business that have the ability to get us things for our cars that noone else can. Gees things sometimes happen, like he said you could have emailed them directly.

thanks
Jay-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg@Mauro View Post
I feel it man..don't worry you'll get your $160 and you can copy that for legal reasons also. Noone is ripping you off guy. You paid us directly with Paypal which automatically goes into our account as soon as you placed the order...we didn't rip you off. Ant already spoke with paypal and the credit should be posted to your account tomorrow night.

Oh and stop watching Good Fellas...we don't go after people with baseball bats here.

...and for the record the correct spelling for "sponcer" is sponsor.

Thanks again for your understanding.

Greg
dibblejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 05:25 PM   #884
kolizion
Scooby Newbie

owed is $203.39
not $160.00

I would like to say your a standup guy...
I understand buisness **** happens,
I own a custom paint shop.

I also understand that when I ****up an order
(it happens to everyone sooner or later)
I make up for it.

if I ****ed up an eddie trotta bike (which has happend) and it took me longer then 3 minutes over a deadline, you better believe me he would be on the phone with me before I could even say his name with more curse words then a drunken new yorken irishman.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:36 PM   #885
dibblejr
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

Dude,
I think you are blowing this out of proportion.
First if you are sponsored like you say, then shame on you for blaming Greg. i say this because you should have signed a contract to show your car, during the interview/ paperwork YOU not Greg should have signed a statement of repair. If you know you are to attend a specific car show, why are you going to order something that has to be imported to the US. Do you understand how much can go wrong with an order that is being imported? Part availability is gonna vary day to day and their are time differences. Then you have to deal with customs out of Japan ect., then customs in. need I say more.
Best you can do is hope for the best, but be prepared fro the worst. Missing your show or whatever happened is not his fault, it is yours. You should have showed your car the way it was, then added the new part to your mod list after receipt and install.
I have seen nothing on the website that guarantees a specific ship date. I have had a couple conversations with Greg about ordering and have ordered parts and he can only give ESD's only god knows how long it mey take. i'm sure Greg would fly over and pickup each part if required, but hell we wouldnt be able to afford them anymore.
I know about sponsorships, i used to back in my younger days be sponsored in autoX ( ProSolo) in Japan.
If you own your own paint and body shop sponsor yourself and take the tax cuts, much easier, less stress.

Quote:
owed is $203.39
not $160.00

I would like to say your a standup guy...
I understand buisness **** happens,
I own a custom paint shop.

I also understand that when I ****up an order
(it happens to everyone sooner or later)
I make up for it.

if I ****ed up an eddie trotta bike (which has happend) and it took me longer then 3 minutes over a deadline, you better believe me he would be on the phone with me before I could even say his name with more curse words then a drunken new yorken irishman.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:56 AM   #886
kolizion
Scooby Newbie

I understand your his friend and all or whatever ...

but how my sponcers pay for items and contracts delt with on my end are none of your buisness. not meaning to be rude... but being you've been there then you'll understand that.

I purchased said Item after I was lead to believe by the website that item was in stock.... as my order form was rather specific in saying "IF THIS ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATLY" that... I figure .. would be enough for someone to replay back with "hey i'm ordering this part from overseas... it will take 1 month to get to you.. is this ok?"

instead... my money was held for the weekend, was then withdrawn, and a shipping tracking order was issued to my email stating the part would be here.

((this is 2 weeks prior to show))

day item is suposed to arrive I call shipper, shipper says item is never picked up.

I call store.. store tells.... your item ARRIVED HERE IN MY HANDS TODAY sorry.. the shipment was late but it's here now!!!! and will go out on monday (3 days later) .. I specifically said "I need this part in the car and installed by wend... can you gaurentee it's arrival by then"

the reply was "Yes, it will most definatly be there before wend"

which is why i'm pissed,
why I

called,
left voice mail,
e-mailed.
left my hood down for the show...
then put in my respective complaints in with paypal to recieve my money back...

because I was lied to by someone over the phone....

then when money was due back, it wasn't in the account to be refunded....

I did what a normal paying customer should have done.. espicially since the instructions were specific.

still feel that I should have gone about this in a different way?
please tell me i'm in the wrong as I would love to hear why ....
Old 11-14-2006, 08:29 AM   #887
dibblejr
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

I am not his friend, I have only done business (ordered parts) from them.
On the flip side, you ordered your stuff only "2 weeks prior to the show". As I said before, this is not good showmanship on your part.
Most responsible "Sponsored" car enthusiasts know enough to add parts months before the show.
Sounds to me that "you" mis-represented yourself to obtain a sponsorship, I must have hit the nail on the head with the agreenment I mentioned above.
You put your business out here for all to see, so if you don't want it to be our business stop puting it out for the world to see. Anyone that has ever had sponsorship knows all about the contracts and I always warn others to understand what they are getting themselves into with a sponsorship program.
Like I said, "If you own your own business", sponsor yourself and wreak all the tax benefits.
For the different approach;
You should have just shown your car in this show as you were and planned farther down the road for your additional mod. Like I said stuff happens.
If you own a body shop and someone comes in while you are in the middle of a job and wants their car painted within the next 2 weeks for a show, would you promise this? Any respectable shop would say I cant make a promise like this because you never know.............
You have not provided any proof os your claims as to what Greg supposedly promissed..........

Good luck.

Jay-R

Quote:
I understand your his friend and all or whatever ...

but how my sponcers pay for items and contracts delt with on my end are none of your buisness. not meaning to be rude... but being you've been there then you'll understand that.

I purchased said Item after I was lead to believe by the website that item was in stock.... as my order form was rather specific in saying "IF THIS ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATLY" that... I figure .. would be enough for someone to replay back with "hey i'm ordering this part from overseas... it will take 1 month to get to you.. is this ok?"

instead... my money was held for the weekend, was then withdrawn, and a shipping tracking order was issued to my email stating the part would be here.

((this is 2 weeks prior to show))

day item is suposed to arrive I call shipper, shipper says item is never picked up.

I call store.. store tells.... your item ARRIVED HERE IN MY HANDS TODAY sorry.. the shipment was late but it's here now!!!! and will go out on monday (3 days later) .. I specifically said "I need this part in the car and installed by wend... can you gaurentee it's arrival by then"

the reply was "Yes, it will most definatly be there before wend"

which is why i'm pissed,
why I

called,
left voice mail,
e-mailed.
left my hood down for the show...
then put in my respective complaints in with paypal to recieve my money back...

because I was lied to by someone over the phone....

then when money was due back, it wasn't in the account to be refunded....

I did what a normal paying customer should have done.. espicially since the instructions were specific.

still feel that I should have gone about this in a different way?
please tell me i'm in the wrong as I would love to hear why ....

Last edited by dibblejr; 11-14-2006 at 08:38 AM.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:34 AM   #888
dibblejr
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

One more thing. When you join a club (NASIOC) join for all the benefits. Once you are an upstanding, supporting member, you would get better results.
Just dont join to bash venders and others. Simply speak your piece and get on with yourself.
Your 9 contributions to this site have helped noone.
If you are a sponsored enthusiasts maybe you have some useful knowledge to share with others questions, and you have posted no picks of your ride at all.
Hummmm...............

Good luck
Jay-R
Old 11-14-2006, 12:13 PM   #889
kolizion
Scooby Newbie

what in the hell are you talking about.
i'm not bashing others....
i'm bashing the **** out of the service.

I want my money back for services that were NOT renderd in an exceptable amount of time....
it's not complicated.

it's been one month as of today.

Last edited by kolizion; 11-14-2006 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:05 PM   #890
dibblejr
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
05 LGT
PSM

Im ranting about you and your fathead getting on here bashing a reputable vender and with only 10 post act as if anyone is actually believing you.
I read the post where Greg clearly asked you to email him and he would refund your money. Do as he asks, contact him at his email address, no one here is listening to you anymore. Noone can help you, you have to help yourself.

Jay-R

Quote:
what in the hell are you talking about.
i'm not bashing others....
i'm bashing the **** out of the service.

I want my money back for services that were NOT renderd in an exceptable amount of time....
it's not complicated.

it's been one month as of today.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:42 PM   #891
whitewrx06
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 121663
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2018 STI
CWP

Angry

I have been having some problems with Mauromotorsports ever since i sent the incorrect injectors back to them. Its been over a month and a half and still haven't recieved my correct 800cc's and have only been able to get ahold of them once in that period. And believe me I have been trying but Anthony if you read this I am still waiting and its really getting annoying that I cant get ahold of you guys.
whitewrx06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:46 AM   #892
gleinz
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (25)

Member#: 17541
Chapter/Region: NESIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibblejr View Post
... a reputable vender...
gleinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:23 PM   #893
kolizion
Scooby Newbie

trust me... everyones watching, and many are taking notes.

3 things can happen

1. I can be refunded.... right now...

or

2. I don't get refunded , reputable venders paypal account freezes... paypal pays me.. paypal goes after the rest of the charges for what will be owed to paypal then I go onto step 3... which is even less nice.

3. After step 2, I rally up everyone who is curently owed money and or parts and we form what is known as a "class action lawsuit" said "reputable" vender goes away.. and noone has any more problems dealing with this type of "reputable" vendor.

thats when things get sticky.... Because by then I won't be so much into caring about my money that was stolen. I will have paid to not let others get screwed out of far more money.

So everyone else thats reading this, and is currently frustraded... feel free to e-mail me, as i'm 90% sure step 2 and 3 are in reputable venders near future.

heres my e-mail

[email protected]

please include

name
date you ordered item or items
date you were charged
date you recieved your tracking number
how much of the order was complete and when it was complete
how much is still owed
All steps which got you from point A. to point b.

please include any other information you believe might be viable to your case, and all your contact information.

I hope this lights a fire under someones a$$....
either vendor, or persons owed.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:50 AM   #894
ThisizBrian
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 106117
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
WRB

they need more staff to answer emails and such. communication is slacking.
ThisizBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:29 AM   #895
r0n
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (19)

Member#: 91839
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Default Mauro motorsports

nvm...

Last edited by r0n; 12-13-2006 at 08:40 PM.
r0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:31 AM   #896
darksc00by
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (26)

Member#: 102140
Vehicle:
2016 Single Speed or
Death

Ordered a few parts about a year and half ago, maybe it was less.

They were good then. Sorry about your trouble.
darksc00by is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:37 AM   #897
r0n
Scooby Specialist

nvm....

Last edited by r0n; 12-13-2006 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:40 AM   #898
epaplia
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 91076
Vehicle:
2006 WRX
OBP

Just cancle your order, get your money back, and order from a better vendor.
epaplia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:42 AM   #899
r0n
Scooby Specialist

nvm...

Last edited by r0n; 12-13-2006 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:47 AM   #900
epaplia
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 91076
Vehicle:
2006 WRX
OBP

Have you tried to PM them on here. Its worth a shot.

MauroMotorsports is their vendor name on here.
epaplia is offline   Reply With Quote