Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Vancouver Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC > VIC Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
Rocket_Rally
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 74917
Default MY08 Coil Overs IN STOCK (KW *and* DMS)

Hi all

we received a good shipment of MY08 coil overs:

Street/Track guys:

5 sets of KW MY08 Variant 3 coil overs IN STOCK

The above KW variant 3s are IN ADDITION to our regular stock of MY04+ STI and MY092 / GC8 KW variant 3s (of which we have 6 sets of EACH IN STOCK).

And for you Hard Core Rally / Race guys:

3 sets of DMS MY08 5 way IN STOCK as used by Pat Richard on the Subaru Canada car. Seen jumping HERE on YouTube

PM for pricing ... These are going FAST !

-Rocket Rally
Old 07-09-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
Rocket_Rally
Former Vendor

Re: pricing questions, Since all the PMs are essentially the same:

The KWs are going in the low (very low) 2k range and the DMS is in the 8k range. Again, PM for exact pricing, this pricing is likely to go up on the next order due to the changes in exchage since when we placed these orders (back in March).

-Rocket Rally
Old 07-09-2008, 12:51 PM   #3
Rocket_Rally
Former Vendor

More funny PMs ! For the skeptics:

yes, these really are for MY08.

yes, there is few/no websites listing these. Thats because they are brand new and hard to get.

yes, they fit and work awesome, we've fitted them to our test cars, now they are for sale to the public.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:27 AM   #4
Rocket_Rally
Former Vendor

To answer more similar PMs:

- there a few better pics up on our website.

- these are NOT the non-adjustable setup, these are the FULLY ADJUSTABLE height, bump, rebound version.

- these are properly setup to ride well on street, you will not experience the "bounce of death" in various places on the sea to sky highway or other similar places, that you would with an under-damped, oversprung setup :-)

We have only 3 left now.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #5
Rocket_Rally
Former Vendor

bump. Now only 2 left in this shipment.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:55 AM   #6
Rocket_Rally
Former Vendor

bump. That initial batch is one left... but just received another seven (7) sets !! get them while they last, these are direct from KW.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:24 PM   #7
Rocket_Rally
Former Vendor

ok, of the 8 remaining (the second order plus the original order), we now only have two left...

so closing this thread, see the Canada Vendor forum thread if you want one, these are going to go pretty fast.
Closed Thread