Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 01:15 PM   #1
ImprezaRS dot com
over boosted again
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 1458
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2017 WRX Limited
15 Forester XT, 21 Ascent

Default FS: Access Port for 2004 STi - stage I-III maps (I'm in CO)

This is a private sale, using my old screen name. I traded a very nice rifle with ammo and accessories for this, to use on my 2004 STi which was still bone stock, and 2 weeks later had to sell the STi for a new B9 Tribeca.

I will take $525 shipped UPS to continental USA to a Paypal verified address, or if I drive to meet you within 75 miles of Colorado Springs, CO. Only $500 if you come to Colorado Springs to get it without using paypal.

My paypal address is "larry at jesusreigns dot org" but contact me to confirm you are the buyer before sending paypal.

Larry Ganz
877-816-8130 private phone
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread