Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-15-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
06cynsubaru110
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (14)

Member#: 166886
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2006 STi/2019 Ascent
SoCal F4 #52

Default Galpin Subaru of Santa Clarita

When i first saw a new Subaru Dealership was coming into Santa Clarita i was overly joyed. I had gone over for oil and misc parts for my WRX from time to time and had an ok experience.

But last month my wife and I went on a search for a Subaru Outback to get a family car to go along with my WRX in our driveway. I purchased our WRX new in 2006 and the experience could have been better. But with the new Outback purchase i knew what i wanted and i was not going to take no for an answer.

Well I never got told No throughout the entire purchase at Galpin Subaru of Santa Clarita. Our salesmen Dean was helpful in every way. If i had a question he was quick to respond with an answer and show me features i did not know about on the car. Even after the deal was done I got calls from Dean just to make sure everything was good and if i needed anymore instruction on how things operated. And i had to take him up on that offer at one time to program my phone to bluetooth.

If you are looking to Purchase a car i would recommend this dealership hands down. They went out of there way to make sure we were happy and understood the enitre process the whole time.
06cynsubaru110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #2
WRXRay
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 24264
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2003 WRX Wgn (sold)
2013 WRX 5Dr Limited ISM

Another positive experience at Galpin Subaru. We picked up our 2013 WRX over Labor Day weekend and it was the best new car buying experience we have had. Ask for Theo in sales...he was fantastic and everything went extremely smooth.
WRXRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
diirk
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 204238
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Premium
SWP

I also worked with Theo on my last two purchases, an STI and a BRZ. He kept in touch while I was waiting for the BRZ to come in. Helped get the financing all arranged beforehand. Sent me pictures of my car when it arrived and had us out of there in less then a half hour when we picked up the car. Very happy with Galpin and Theo.

Tell him Eric with the STI and BRZ sent you. You'll get a chuckle out of him.
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote