Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Tri-State Area Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Tri-State Area Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-07-2005, 04:21 PM   #1
StopSweatinMe
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 78421
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 Toyota Avalon
Nautical Blue

Default WRB WRX on County Line Rd today

Sorry dude, just couldnt let you pass. You made me romp on my 500 mile old baby, but it was fun.
StopSweatinMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2005, 04:57 PM   #2
deebo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 50082
Vehicle:
02 wrx cobbstage 2
mbp

where on county line road? i saw like 2 wrx's today. A mbp and a wrb both modified from what i could tell but this was in Lansdale
deebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 05:21 PM   #3
StopSweatinMe
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 78421
Vehicle:
2013 Toyota Avalon
Nautical Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebo
where on county line road? i saw like 2 wrx's today. A mbp and a wrb both modified from what i could tell but this was in Lansdale
It was on County Line Rd right after where Davisville Rd intersects in Warminster. He knows who he is . It was definitely modified. The exhaust sounded nice and i really heard the turbo/BOV. Im suprised i kept up so well in my LGT, considering my car is stock and brand new. Im assuming his car was stage 2ish. Cool dude, after i turned off he honked and i waved.
StopSweatinMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 11:21 PM   #4
eatsrice
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 67522
Vehicle:
2007 STI
SWP

i go down county line a lot b/c i cut from hatboro (family) to see my girl at delval college (doylestown) i'm usually there on sundays i got a wrb w/ a diffrent exhaust other than that i'm stock.
eatsrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2005, 12:05 AM   #5
deebo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 50082
Vehicle:
02 wrx cobbstage 2
mbp

yeah im home on spring break so i am not usually driving around here *Lansdale area* i was suprised to see 3 wrx's just on one street
deebo is offline   Reply With Quote