Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Alaskan Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Alaskan Impreza Club Forum -- AKIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 07-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
CCA
Former Vendor

Member#: 72155
Default Wanted to get this out there

Hey everyone. Just wanted to post up in regards to how we operate our business here at Clear Car Armor with regards to customer's cars.

In lieu of the recent incident with a customer's car being driven at Arctic Imports (who I have had work on my Audi multiple times with no problems) and then a rumor or heresay regarding a unique vehicle for Alaska that we worked on where someone told someone that the owner of this particular vehicle said that we had driven the car while in our care, we HAVE NEVER and NEVER WILL drive a customer's car or rally it or anything even close to that. Yes, the vehicles get moved in out of bays for work, but that is the extent of it. I am and only employ car enthusiasts. We love cars and that is why we are in the business. I am not sure if this makes sense, but there is a certain respect that a true car enthusiast has for ANY car and we all have that here. We would hope that customers would feel safe leaving their cars in our hands, especially given that we are lucky to work on unique, custom, and high-end vehicles on a regular basis. If there ever is an incident or accident, I will go above and beyond to rectify the problem and make sure the owner is satisfied regardless if I lose money or not. Which, with this vehicle that we are being accused of driving (again...heresay of owner telling sales guy telling another good customer of ours), where we did have an incident here while working on it, the damage was not only fixed but I felt so bad that it even happened that I gave almost $2k in services for free (damage cost was signficantly less than that).

Anyway, I realize this is a small town. I pride myself on having great customer service and having a group of employees who are trustworthy and dedicated to doing their best work. We hope every customer leaves with a good experience. So if anyone has heard anything or is every concerned about having us work on their vehicles, come by the shop and meet us, see our work and our operation. We aren't out mobbing customer vehicles regardless of how fast, exotic, or cool they are.

Thanks and happy driving!

Have a safe 4th!

-Chris
CCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
Mavrik
Scooby Guru

Member#: 90347
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ & Imp 2.5RS
Yamaha FZ8

you know I trust you with every car I own.
Mavrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
AKLGT
Scooby Guru

Member#: 85199
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2012 turbo rollersk8
EvolvedAK's hood ornament

I've NEVER seen you guys rally any car, hardly believe pulling a vehicle in and out of one bay to another would be considered rally. And unless you're talking about one customer in particular (who we are good friends with), don't recall that ever being mentioned.

CCA has always done a superb job on all our vehicles and that's why we continue to take all over cars there. Thanks, Chris!
AKLGT is offline   Reply With Quote