Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Canada Region Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Canada Region Forum > Canada Region Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-17-2006, 02:56 PM   #1
Flaps
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 105490
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
2005 Impreza 2.5RS
PSM 2.5L of N/A fury :-(

Default Testing the waters: FS KW Variant 3 Coilovers

Depending on the interest this generates, I'd like to sell my KW Variant 3 coilovers (04/05 model). These are the WRX version, not the STi or competition versions. The spring rates are 340 front, progressive rear with compression and rebound adjustments on the top and bottom of each unit. Height adjustable from one inch lower than stock on a sedan to about 2 inches lower. I've only used them for about 10,000 km, and they have a lifetime warranty. Strut body is in stainless steel, and the worst these have seen is a bit of rain so far; they still look like new.

The coilovers are setup with Group-N front and rear mounts, which I will let go of as well if wanted/needed. These have the same mileage as I bought them just for the coilovers. If you just want the rear mounts so you can go with front camber plates, that's cool too.

I love this suspension and the way it makes the car look and feel, but I find myself wanting better offroad performance these days.

So my loss it your gain. I bought these at HPA motorsports in Surrey, BC earlier this year for $3100 after taxes; I'd like to get around $2250, basically I eat the duty and shipping, and some for the use I got out of them.

I bought the Group-N mounts from Rocket Rally earlier this year for $524 after taxes. The rears are $270 new, so I'll let them go for $200 with the coilovers. The fronts are $190 new, so $120 with the coilovers. I will only sell these with the coilovers, not separately as I will use them myself if they don't sell.

The coilovers are on the car still, so no pictures. I can ship them at your cost, and include all the original materials that came with them, plus the original invoice for warranty purposes.
Flaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links