Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > AccessPort

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-09-2016, 08:17 AM   #1
mattwrxphl
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 332757
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Plasma Blue

Default Stage 1 - 2012 WRX - Fine Knock Learn Consistently

Hoping for some feedback on some recent logs. My Fine Knock Learn is consistently reading -0.7. This is from the time I start the car to the end of my drive. The only time I've seen it go back to 0 was while I was logging a WOT for this thread but it returned back to -0.7 after I let off. The WOT run doesn't show any Feedback Knock correction, hit just shy of target boost, and little AF Learning. The -0.7 is true across two different tanks of 93 from two different stations.

The car:
2012 WRX 26,7xx miles
COBB Stage 1 93 Map (v3.1x I believe)
Stock intake
Nameless axleback
No other mods

It was a hot day when I logged this data but the -0.7 Fine Knock Learn was there on recent cooler days as well. Map has been on the car for a few years now and I typically see no, or very little, fine/feedback knock and hit target boost.

3rd Gear WOT ~90 degrees out
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Cruising/Trying to hit a few different ranges - High 80s this day - Noticed some Feedback Knock but at pretty low load - More AF Learning in this one
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Any ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated. Let me know if additional information is needed - thanks!
mattwrxphl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2016, 07:36 AM   #2
Nito3356
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 453831

First your only hitting 15psi. Cobb is really messing up. Check this.
Go to the torqued performance website. I got a AP V3 and loaded in cobbs stage 1 91 oct map and was stuck at 15psi as well. Was kinda disappointed. Found out about TP and bought his accessport stage 1 91oct map for $99. Immediately i was hitting an 18psi target with peaks of 19psi. He also e-tuned me 7 revisions to get me running great. All for the $99 i paid for the map.

3psi more. E-tuned? Yes please sir.
Nito3356 is offline   Reply With Quote