Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Drivetrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
Wellyea
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 287314
Vehicle:
08 Sti
Aspen White

Default I have a beatrush trans mount, looking to trade for a group n mount

I currently have a beatrush trans mount, it has 3000 miles on it currently, still on the car, if anybody wants to upgrade to a more solid beatrush from their low mileage group N mount let me know!

The beat rush is still on my 04 sti currently but I will pull and ship for trade.

Whoever wants to trade must send me 15$ through paypal to cover the cost of shipping my beatrush mount.

pics of the mount are found here, http://www.amsperformance.com/cart/i...nt_500x375.jpg

EDIT: I also have beatrush engine mounts, I dont think I would want to part with them for group N mounts, but if some cash is involved we can probably work out a deal for both engine and trans mount trade.

I daily drive my sti, and the beatrush mount is somewhat annoying to my personal preferance, but it is a awesome mount if you want to get rid of drivetrain movement and ease shifting. I just dont care for it.

SOLD*****

Last edited by Wellyea; 10-19-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Wellyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
StealeFan
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 184175
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX 4 door
Silver

pm sent
StealeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:31 PM   #3