Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Southern California Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC > SCIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
SeVn
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 144811
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
N/A N/A
N/A

Default BC Racing INVERTED Coilovers *LIKE NEW**ONLY 1k MILES DRIVEN*// TiC Cowl Fender Brace

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Weeeee~!

Ok guys, I have been trying to sell this on my old garage sales thread, but I guess that's not enough exposure so here it is for everyone. Remake of my old thread.

I got these 2 months ago from a vendor here. My driving consists of 30 miles a day back and forth to school only 3 days a week. These coilovers have seen NO TRACK days, NO AUTOCROSS, NO CANYON RUNS. I had been waiting to get an alignment, but that didn't turn out too well and before I could fix it, I had to sell my car.

Spring Rates: 10k/8k.

- These are perfect for daily driving with occasional track days. With 32 clicks for dampening, even set at 10, it had a better and smoother ride than my Eibach Pro Kit. In fact I can say these BC's were softer, less harsh, but firmer than my Eibach's. But I daily drove them at 28 front and 27 rear as the 5 North freeway in SoCal is amazingly smooth. They felt wonderful when set at 28 dampening. =)

Inverted Monotube Design:

- The inverted monotube design are good for high stress application and lower unsprung weight. It also provides better lubrication to the seals. These compete with Tein Flex, but are hundreds of dollars less. These are also one step up from the basic BC coilovers and are much better for track days.

Almost New:

- I have driven a little over 1k miles. They are practically brand new. You do not ever have to worry about rebuilding anything. It is as if you are buying a new set, just hundreds less. They still shine, but are a "wee" bit dirty with water drops, not anything else. I am sure some soap and water will fix that. =)

Front Camber Plates:

- These come with front camber plates. I got them all the way to -3.2 degrees [ too aggressive for me ] but it is possible for you people out there. Just pop open the hood and start adjusting. Woo~!

Low Price:

- For the price of a the Basic BC Racing Coilovers, you can get a spanking almost new Inverted One. I am selling these for $900. That is a $200 dollar savings compared to what you will have to pay from a vendor.

Extra Spring:

- That is right. If something ever happens to your springs, I got an extra one. Just pop off the plate and slide it in, you don't even need a spring compressor.

I got some good pictures, take a look at them all. See if you like them and just pm me with any questions.

Local pick up is preferred, but I don't mind shipping.

Thanks for looking guys.

~ Oh and these fit a 02-07 WRX ~

:::: So once again, I am selling these for $900. But feel free to offer what you would want to pay, as my heart may be softened that day and luck may be in your hands. Thanks ::::

Oooohh.....

Ewwww some dirt on this one lol. No worries it rubs off.

It also comes with a box and directions, I forgot to take pictures of the directions. Oh Noes!!!

Awww..... So cute. But why is it blurry....? The world may never know.

Last edited by SeVn; 09-01-2009 at 10:39 PM.
SeVn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #2
SeVn
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
N/A N/A
N/A

2ND ITEM:

TiC Cowl Fender Brace.

I guess one is pretty self explanatory. I got it a few months ago too.

Super easy install. Dramatically changed the car. The front of the car felt so much more connected. When turning in, the front felt really short. As if I was driving one of those new Si. It helped much more than my Cusco Strut Bar. But with those put together + sway + coilovers = AMAZINGGG.

I have to say that this is one of my favorite mods. I am selling for cheap. 25% off of MSRP.

$75 bucks and it is YOURS~!!!

SOLDDDDD~!!!!! ONLY COILOVERS LEFT

Last edited by SeVn; 08-29-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:59 PM   #3
SeVn
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
N/A N/A
N/A

bumpity bumpppp
Old 08-29-2009, 04:29 PM   #4
SeVn
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
N/A N/A
N/A

I have got some good offers already on the suspension "for sales" thread, take this chance now and buyyyy. =)
Old 08-30-2009, 03:21 AM   #5
SeVn
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
N/A N/A
N/A

bumppppp
Old 08-31-2009, 01:57 AM   #6
SeVn
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
N/A N/A
N/A

I got TONS OF OFFERSS. This may be getting close to your last chance to get basically NEW COILS for HUNDREDS LESSS.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:24 PM   #7
SeVn
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
N/A N/A
N/A

I am down to last the final 2 people. Transaction will start very soon.

Last chance to offer.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #8
SeVn
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
N/A N/A
N/A

Currently Pending Saleeeee