Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Baja Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-16-2005, 09:20 PM   #1
subafreak
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 35882
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
91 Legacy Turbo
Pearl

Default A night at the drive in with the BAJA.

About 2 months ago we went to the drive in (that happens to be a block down from the dealership) with the BAJA. Now we are in line to get in and they turn away 3 vehicles in front of us, a minivan, an Expidition, and a Dodge Ram, we thought they were all full but then they let us in.

As we got in we realized that they used the last three row for each screen for the Minivans, SUV's and P.U.s so that the big stupid trucks don't block everyones veiw. So we got to pull right up to a good spot. Now everyone knows that sitting in the back of a pick up is the best non obstructive veiw at a drive in, so we set pillows and camping mats in the bed and me, my wife , and the 2 kids got comfy in the back. As we are sitting there with our popcorn waiting for the movie to start the parking instructor kid comes over looking perplexed, Him:What is that thing? Me: It's a Subaru Baja. Him: Yeah, but is it a car or a truck? Me: Both Him: Me and my wife: It's a CRUCK! Him: And he walks away.

Moral of the story: Baja = awsome Drive-in vehicle.
subafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2005, 01:44 AM   #2
Basub
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 96083

ROFL thats good stuff
Basub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 08:56 AM   #3
su-be3
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 78702
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Premium
Island Blue Pearl

Cool

I did the same thing about a month ago, although I didn't sit in the bed.
Parked where I usually park, which is for cars only.
Nobody said a word to me at all, but I did get a couple of funny looks from the attendants.
I guess they couldn't figure it out either.
Keep it under 90, folks!
su-be3 is offline   Reply With Quote