Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Southern California Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2004, 04:20 AM   #1
SupraJames
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 37429
Vehicle:
1997 Toyota Supra TT
Super White

Default Anyone in or around UCLA?

Hi guys. I'm currently starting a new car club in UCLA just to gather all the car enthusiasts in my school (or around it) and have some fun car related events such as dyno day, tech day, track day, car meets, etc. I know there are some of you out there! The only requirement is that NO RICE and of course, you'll have to be a student there. Please bring a working knowledge of whatever you can contribute to us. All makes and models welcome, so long as your knowledge goes beyond what exhaust is the loudest.

If you're interested please shoot me an email at [email protected] with your name, car, and (if you have it) AIM/AOL screen name like so:

James Liu
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo
White
6spd
AIM: LiuDAiLO

Please spare me the mods for now.. I will be asking for them later when you joined. Thanks!

PS: Even if you're not a student anyways and would still like to hop on our mailing list, feel free to do so. Just mention it in the email.

Last edited by SupraJames; 04-20-2004 at 06:04 PM.
SupraJames is offline   Reply With Quote