Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Vancouver Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC > VIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
Lastasummer
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 179088
Default 2006 Subaru Sti for sale. NEED TO SELL

Hey guys,
I have a 2006 Subaru STI for sale and I need to sell it quick. It is in amazing shape, 100% stock (except subaru's performance B package) and is not even a year into the original factory warranty(extremely late registration!) It has 16500 miles on it and is CMG in color. I have a full carfax history and guarantee with it. The car is amazing but I need to buy a truck for the MX season. It is my personal car but I work for a dealership so I can offer financing and leasing on it. I need to sell it fast so I am offering it at $32000 firm. Please do not low ball me and punch me in the nuts with your offers, sucks enough that I have to sell it. Thank alot! 778 840 6253 to check it out.

Lastasummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
Penphoe
Friendly Neighbourhood
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 269
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
2005 ABP LGT LTD BP6
00 Impreza RS GM6 RIP

** Note - Lastasummer is not A-Dev as I had stated originally. Please disregard any statements associating them as the same person. **

Lastasummer, or should I say A-Dev, having multiple user accounts for the same person is a no-no. I'm not going to any points for having multiple accounts - yet.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1507725

Same car, same info - easy to match pictures and phone numbers.

I'm going to publicly ask you to stop using this new account (lastasummer) that you've created, and stick with your original existing account.

To everyone else - if you have a beef with A-Dev/lastasummer because of a previous transaction, please leave it out of here. He's trying to sell his personal car (and I'm taking your word on this that it IS your personal car and not your dealership's car).

If you're interested in this particular vehicle, please post here, PM A-Dev or call the cell phone number provided.

LaterZ!
Darren!!

Last edited by Penphoe; 05-03-2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: A-Dev and Lastasummer are not the same person - they just know each other
Penphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
Lastasummer
Scooby Newbie

A-dev works with me at my dealership. He was helping me sell it, but apparently it turned into a flame match with some guy, so i made my own account and am posting it myself.
good work being on top of it though
Old 05-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #4
Lastasummer
Scooby Newbie

Also, would you mind deleting these past 3 posts so people dont get confused with the situation of me selling my car? haha! thanks, it is my personal car btw
Old 05-03-2008, 06:10 PM   #5
Penphoe
Friendly Neighbourhood
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 269
Vehicle:
2005 ABP LGT LTD BP6
00 Impreza RS GM6 RIP

I'll leave the previous posts up for records sake. I'll also detract my last statement about you and A-Dev being the same person - your IP addresses don't match.

My apologies.

LaterZ!
Darren!!
Penphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:41 PM   #6
A-Dev
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 97076
Vehicle:
02 wrx
Patchwork White/Black/Blu

roger dodger!

good luck jason. I tried man, but some people just don't have any common sense. I won't say anything more about the last topic and i'm not going to bring beef here. So everyone else can keep it out aswell.

Like i said in my last topic. super clean car, and the owner drives like a woman.. so essentially its lady driven lol
A-Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #7
A-Dev
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 97076
Vehicle:
02 wrx
Patchwork White/Black/Blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penphoe View Post
** Note - Lastasummer is not A-Dev as I had stated originally. Please disregard any statements associating them as the same person. **

He's trying to sell his personal car (and I'm taking your word on this that it IS your personal car and not your dealership's car).
I can vouch that it is his personal car. Going through the insurance process with him was a nightmare
A-Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:53 PM   #8
Lastasummer
Scooby Newbie

Do you write your own material? you should quit here and become a comedian, so i can throw stuff at you
Old 05-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #9
Lastasummer
Scooby Newbie

bump!
Old 05-18-2008, 11:55 PM   #10
AJL
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 103964
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza
Steel Grey

Is this a private sale or a dealer sale? Have you taken it to any local subaru dealer and had any issue with warranty work?
AJL is offline   Reply With Quote