Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Drivetrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 12:10 PM   #351
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 228856
Chapter/Region: South East

It's Saturday July 7th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Great deals on Cusco parts! We wanna be your Cusco supplier! Cusco braces in stock and ready to go. Cusco motor and transmission mount combo for $307 shipped in the lower 48.

Lowest prices on the net for all your ACT clutch and flywheel needs! ACT HDSS Clutch kits too low to advertise! The HDSS is rated for 515ft/lbs and maintains a full face disc. This clutch has smooth engagement with a slight increase in pedal effort. Clamping force is increased by about %40. Clutch kits include release bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment tool. The ACT HDG6 is their sprung 6-puck rated for 660ft/lbs! PM me for my best price on everything ACT.

EXEDY OEM and aftermarket clutch assemblies for the lowest prices on the net! Exedy' twin disc clutch is the smoothest we've ever driven. Rated for 616ft/lbs of torque (2006 STi) this thing is ready for abuse. Great for those with 35r sized turbos that really wanna put the power down at the track. PM ME for my best price on everything Exedy! Updated power ratings for ALL Exedy racing clutches PM me for more info!

Check out our website @ www.motionlabtuning.com

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #352
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Monday July 9th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Great deals on Cusco parts! We wanna be your Cusco supplier! Cusco braces in stock and ready to go. Cusco motor and transmission mount combo for $307 shipped in the lower 48.

Lowest prices on the net for all your ACT clutch and flywheel needs! ACT HDSS Clutch kits too low to advertise! The HDSS is rated for 515ft/lbs and maintains a full face disc. This clutch has smooth engagement with a slight increase in pedal effort. Clamping force is increased by about %40. Clutch kits include release bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment tool. The ACT HDG6 is their sprung 6-puck rated for 660ft/lbs! PM me for my best price on everything ACT.

EXEDY OEM and aftermarket clutch assemblies for the lowest prices on the net! Exedy' twin disc clutch is the smoothest we've ever driven. Rated for 616ft/lbs of torque (2006 STi) this thing is ready for abuse. Great for those with 35r sized turbos that really wanna put the power down at the track. PM ME for my best price on everything Exedy! Updated power ratings for ALL Exedy racing clutches PM me for more info!

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-10-2012, 09:27 AM   #353
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Tuesday July 10th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #354
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Wednesday July 11th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #355
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Thursday July 12th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #356
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Friday July 13th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-16-2012, 09:58 AM   #357
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Monday July 16th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #358
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Tuesday July 17th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-18-2012, 09:04 AM   #359
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Wednesday July 18th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-19-2012, 09:00 AM   #360
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Thursday July 19th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-20-2012, 09:34 AM   #361
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Friday July 20th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #362
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Monday July 23rd we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-24-2012, 09:36 AM   #363
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Tuesday July 24th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-25-2012, 09:15 AM   #364
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Wednesday July 25th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #365
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Thursday July 26th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-27-2012, 09:04 AM   #366
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Friday July 27th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-30-2012, 10:33 AM   #367
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Monday July 30th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 07-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #368
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Tuesday July 31st we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 08-01-2012, 09:06 AM   #369
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Wednesday August 1st we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 08-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #370
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Thursday August 2nd we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 08-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #371
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Friday August 3rd we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 08-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #372
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Saturday August 11th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 08-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #373
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Tuesday August 14th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 08-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #374
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Wednesday August 15th we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Old 08-22-2012, 10:13 AM   #375
Motion Lab Tuning
Former Vendor

It's Wednesday August 22nd we have great specials on clutch and flywheel kits from Competition Clutch! Competition also has its new twin disc clutch available for you big turbo guys, rated up to 650wtq. Check out what we have from Competition Clutch for the 2004-2007 STi HERE.

Thanks,
Alex Goodwin
[email protected]

Facebook:

Instagram:

[/CENTER]
[center]
[/center]
Closed Thread