Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'General Sale' Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 06:14 PM   #1
Guerilla_Racing
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 337286
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default HKS Mega-Sale - October Only - Coilovers, Exhaust & more!

We are having a large sale on HKS products until the end of October and you can now save more than 20% off retail with FREE SHIPPING.

Please contact us for all pricing and availability as most of these parts are not listed on our site at the moment. You can refer to HKS USA web site for product pictures and information / retail pricing.

Here's what we have on stock right now as far as the Subaru line goes:

• 1419-RF001 [Subaru Impreza(2002-2003)] HKS Stainless Steel Turbo Exhaust Manifolds Stainless Steel - Turbo Exhaust
  • 31021-AF013 Subaru Impreza(2008)] HKS Legamax Premium Exhaust Rear Section Only
  • 31026-AF017 2011 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI 4door ES Premium Exhaust (CBA-GVB/GVF)
  • 3106-EX008 [Subaru Impreza(2002-2006)] HKS Hi-Power Exhaust Hi-Power Exhaust
  • 3112-EX005 [Subaru Impreza(2002-2006)] HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust Carbon-Ti Exhaust
  • 80230-AF004 HIPERMAX 4 GT Coilovers Subaru Legacy BR9/BM9
  • 31701-BF003 Race Muffler WRX/Sti Titanium muffler & tip with SUS304 piping
  • 80230-AF002 HIPERMAX 4 GT Coilovers Impreza WRX 2002-2007, 2004 STI
  • 80230-AF001 HIPERMAX 4 GT Coilovers Impreza STI 2008 & up GRB/GVB model
  • 80230-AF002 HIPERMAX 4 GT Coilovers Impreza WRX 2002-2007, 2004 STI

Please contact us for the best pricing that ends this month!

Payment
We can take Paypal or credit card through our online store via the links posted above, or we can take your order over the phone at 720-339-2564. All products are in stock as specified and would reach you in 4-5 business days. We can also send you a Paypal invoice to your e-mail if that is easier for you!

[B][I][COLOR="Sienna"]Jane @
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/COLOR] // Your online source for all [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Wheels / Suspension / Power[/COLOR] Needs | [COLOR="Green"]Free Shipping & Fast Service[/COLOR]
Phone: 800-355-8896 // E-Mail :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/I][/B]

[/CENTER]
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
Guerilla_Racing
Former Vendor

items in stock!

[/COLOR] // Your online source for all [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Wheels / Suspension / Power[/COLOR] Needs | [COLOR="Green"]Free Shipping & Fast Service[/COLOR]
[/I][/B]

[/CENTER]
Old 10-23-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
Guerilla_Racing
Former Vendor

^^^^^^

[/I][/B]

[/CENTER]
Old 10-27-2014, 06:19 PM   #4
Guerilla_Racing
Former Vendor

in stock^^^^

[/I][/B]

[/CENTER]
Closed Thread