Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2001, 06:26 AM   #1
gaylemd
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2643
Vehicle:
2001 2.5 RS
BRP

Exclamation Holy 4-wheel Dyno Batman!

For those of you that don't know about Curry's Auto Service in Chantilly, Virginia; I have some very important news and want broach something with the group. Matt Curry has been serving the Chantilly / Northern Virginia high performance crowd for the past few years. He has all the most sophisticated mounting, balancing, and alignment equipment. They can get any tire, wheel combo that you desire. His techs are some of the best in the Northern Virginia Area. His establishment is manned by the most competent professionals and these guys cater to the "Go Fast and Handle Well!" crowd. Matt is a car enthusiast and can drive the hell out of any car, I know cause we've been around Summit Point many times together. He has done so well with BMW's, Audi's, Porsche's, Mazda's and even done some work to install Scooby 4-pot brakes on a i-club member's car. Curry's is expanding!!! A new shop will be opening in Ashburn, Virginia near the AOL campus. This facility will be state of the art and even have a 4-wheel dyno, one of only 6 in the United States. I want us to get together with Matt Curry and his staff to tour his new facility once it opens (which will be soon) and get the word out to all our Scooby / i-Club bretheren. I intend on working with Matt to set this up. But be aware all the other clubs have the same idea. What is the interest for having a meet there for this purpose? If this generates enough buzz we can get on the calendar. Start letting me know.

Mike Gayle
gaylemd is offline   Reply With Quote