Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 03:50 AM   #1
MrDanno
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 182509
Default 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

I'm selling my 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. The reason to why I'm selling my Subaru because I'm looking into something different and I want to help out my family with some money. I'm looking for a quick and easy sale; seriously. I know that the car is priced at 29000 (No tax) OBO but if anyone is serious? I can lower the price and we can play it from there. (NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES) THE CAR IS LOCATED IN CANADA!

The rims on the car have curb rash and are some what damaged over the winter.. (Calgary winter sucks) I have an "a" piller dent due to the shipper that brought it up from the US. I also have a car ding on the rear right passenger door. It's easier if I let you know where all the dings and dents are so it's less work for you all. Also, because I live in Calgary the rock chips here and there, but you can't notice them.

Subaru mod list: (Very lightly modded)
Still on Winters (unfortunately)
Tinted Windows 25%
All around About 84000 KM - 53000 MILES (Mainly Highway from Red deer to Calgary)
Greddy Full Turbo-back Exhaust System (Full 80mm exhaust system, one of the best exhaust systems I've seen for this car) \
Cobb Short Shifter w/ all shifter bushings *Fully adjustable (height and length of shifting)
Cobb Access Port V2 With 93 Tune, I only use 94 OCT. (Husky) You can change it to a 91 Tune. Does has the tune for Flat foot shifting and Launch Control you want)
Cobb Intake with the stealth Air box that I have still. (If you want the air box) Cobb Lightweight Pulley KW V3 Suspension *Fully adjustable
Full Eclipse sound system (6.5" Fronts and 5.25" Rears) < They costed me 400 a set. By Fujitsu Ten
Brand new brakes by DBA Australia And Hawk Pads: DBA 4000 Front and Rear Rotors: Hawk HP+ all around
(Motul 8100 Oil changes were always done on this car)
(All work was done from Subaru Calgary and Vex Performance, Red Deer) And I might have more (mods) that I can't list right now.

*Note:
- This car is very fast, and is very responsive.
- It makes about just about 290WHP-ish @ 370TW (Probably around 320WTQ)
- It peaks off at 19.5 PSI of boost, and makes boost around 2300 RPM and full boost at 3500 RPM.

Update:
- Just removed the front window tint

This car has been very well maintained and I love to see this car go to someone that shares the same passion for cars as I do.

Danny (4036167632)
NO TIRE KICKERS PLEASE!
No Test drives (Only if Serious)

29000 OBO CND
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread