Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-07-2005, 04:30 PM   #1
riceburner22
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 25354
Default 2002 Seadoo/Bombardier RX DI PWC

I'm selling my Sea-doo cuz the military is moving me overseas for 3 years. It is an '02 but was purchased brand new in may '03 from the dealer with zero hours. Right now it has 23.0 hours. Most of the hours were put on during summer of '03. I barely rode it this past summer cuz i was deployed the whole summer. Actually the last time it was in the water was may '04. It is pretty fast, top speed i've reached is 63 mph.

The specs can be found here: http://www.sea-doo.net/units/2002/rxdi/specs.asp

It is blue/silver. It is a 2-seater. It has enough power to pull a third person by tube/ski/wakeboard. MY ASKING PRICE IS $6000. This price includes jetski, trailor, 2 keys (1 learning key limits speed to 3500 rpms), matching cover, choice of 5 life-jackets (1 x-large sea-doo "neoprene", 1 large sea-doo "neoprene", 1 large basic sea-doo jacket, 1 youth basic jacket, 1 child basic jacket). Hell, take all 5. Also, i'll throw in a draw-tite trailor hitch plus ball for '02-'03 WRX. This PWC is located in Fort Walton Beach, Fl.

Feel free to pm me or email me @ [email protected] for pics. Also, i have the title in hand. I'll post up pics when i get a chance. Thanks

Bryan
riceburner22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2005, 06:52 PM   #2
riceburner22
Scooby Newbie

evening bump
riceburner22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 11:38 AM   #3
riceburner22
Scooby Newbie