Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC > MWSOC Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #26
Touge Factory
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (18)

Member#: 182232
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Just a heads up guys, our next batch of Key's Racing steering wheels are on the way soon.

With limited quantities of each model/material coming inbound, now is a great time to lock in your favorite on our next shipment. PM me with any questions!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/I] [/B]
[B][U]PM me for BEST PRICING[/U][/B]: [B]VOLK[/B] / [B]ADVAN[/B] / [B]HJC Motorsports Helmets[/B] / [B]Whiteline[/B] / [B]TOMEI[/B] / [B]Work Wheels[/B] / [B]RECARO[/B] / [B]OMP[/B] / [B]Weds Wheels[/B] / [B]Enkei[/B] / [B]Full-Race[/B] / [B]Nardi / Personal / Works Bell[/B] / [B]SWIFT Springs[/B] / [B]CL Brakes[/B] / [B]AMS[/B] / [B]AEM[/B] / [B]AME[/B] / [B]CompetitionClutch[/B] / [B]Ferodo[/B] / [B]KEY!S[/B] ....[B]and many more![/B]

[B][I]For fastest response and best service, call us direct and ask for Stephen!
@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Touge Factory is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2012, 07:38 PM   #27
RiverDog
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 65661
Vehicle:
126 whp, 141 wtq
That's how I roll

Question: Are the front lip/side skirts/rear skirts from you guys? If so, brand/price/etc.?

Thanks.

Mike
RiverDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #28
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverDog View Post

Question: Are the front lip/side skirts/rear skirts from you guys? If so, brand/price/etc.?

Thanks.

Mike
I don't believe that customer purchased his lip(s) from us, but they look a lot like, if not very similar to the ChargeSpeed Bottom Line Type 2 Kit:

Looks like the front is slightly different.

Another customer of ours did buy this ChargeSpeed kit for his GRB and it really looked great. Check it out:

PM me a shipping address, or let me know if you'd be coming in and I'll PM you back some pricing info.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/I] [/B]
[B][U]PM me for BEST PRICING[/U][/B]: [B]VOLK[/B] / [B]ADVAN[/B] / [B]HJC Motorsports Helmets[/B] / [B]Whiteline[/B] / [B]TOMEI[/B] / [B]Work Wheels[/B] / [B]RECARO[/B] / [B]OMP[/B] / [B]Weds Wheels[/B] / [B]Enkei[/B] / [B]Full-Race[/B] / [B]Nardi / Personal / Works Bell[/B] / [B]SWIFT Springs[/B] / [B]CL Brakes[/B] / [B]AMS[/B] / [B]AEM[/B] / [B]AME[/B] / [B]CompetitionClutch[/B] / [B]Ferodo[/B] / [B]KEY!S[/B] ....[B]and many more![/B]

[B][I]For fastest response and best service, call us direct and ask for Stephen!
@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 10-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #29
6spdeg
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 324075
Vehicle:
05 sti
psm

How much do the alignments typically run? I have a 05 sti lowered on rce springs and tokico shocks and was told I couldn't get the alignment done because of the toe in the rear couldn't be corrected.
6spdeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:59 AM   #30
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdeg View Post
How much do the alignments typically run? I have a 05 sti lowered on rce springs and tokico shocks and was told I couldn't get the alignment done because of the toe in the rear couldn't be corrected.
An alignment is typically $75.00 for OEM-spec, meaning no adjustable links or suspension components involved.

Add any adjustable component(s) and that would be considered our Race Alignment ($90.00), which we can focus toward OEM alignment specs or your custom specs.

We also do wheel mount and balance (stretch okay, within reason), along with corner balancing for those looking to get the very best handling out of their alignments.

Check out the services section on our website for a breakdown on some other things we do, or feel free to shoot me a PM or call for labor quotes!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 10-16-2012, 12:04 PM   #31
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

The WORK Wheels Fall Sale is back!

Purchase a full set of CR-Ultimates, XD9s, or 11Rs, and receive a FREE set of WORK RS Aluminum Lugh nuts ($150.00 value)!
Plus, any NASIOC Members who order will also receive a FREE set of TF Aluminum Hubcentric Rings!

This promotion includes pre-orders on the newly released WORK Emotion CR Ultimate ULTRA DEEP CONCAVE FACE in 18x10.5!!

Contact us directly at 847 290 1531 or come in-house for more information and the best pricing available in the Midwest!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 10-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #32
hoffmanEstates
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (33)

Member#: 122043
Vehicle:
n/a n/a
n/a

How much for a alignment check?? I got swooped into a curb early January so passenger side.took a. Hit body shop replaced a.bunch of parts and now my rear is having camber issues just noticed.them I.only put.on 5k since.then as.I have a second car.... Firestone can't find anything. So I am.looking at a performance shop. Thanks again.
hoffmanEstates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #33
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmanEstates View Post
How much for a alignment check?? I got swooped into a curb early January so passenger side.took a. Hit body shop replaced a.bunch of parts and now my rear is having camber issues just noticed.them I.only put.on 5k since.then as.I have a second car.... Firestone can't find anything. So I am.looking at a performance shop. Thanks again.
We can check your alignment for you if you like (my shop manager said it would be $50.00 to double check current settings). However, if you've already received an alignment and confirmation from a Firestone that it is correct, there may be other issues at hand. We won't know for sure until we have a chance to look at it.

Feel free to give us a ring at 847-290-1531 to set up an appointment if interested!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 10-23-2012, 08:59 PM   #34
hoffmanEstates
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (33)

Member#: 122043
Vehicle:
n/a n/a
n/a

I am as I had crap replaced and all of a sudden my rear tires are.wearing on the inside
hoffmanEstates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:31 AM   #35
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

We've got some in stock specials going on right now on a few different sets, call direct for pricing or feel free to shoot me a PM with any question you may have!

-ADVAN RZ 18x10+25 5/114.3 Dark Gun Metallic
-ADVAN RS 18x9+22 5/114.3 Dark Gun Metallic

-WORK CR Ultimate 18x10.5+23 5/114.3 White
-WORK CR Ultimate 18x10.5+23 5/114.3 Matte Bronze

-ADVAN RG II 17x9.5+15 5x114.3 Gold
-ENKEI NT03+M 18x9.5+27 5/114.3 TF Limited Edition Matte Black
**Discount pricing due to small chip in one wheel during shipping**

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 11-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #36
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Hey guys just a heads up, we will be having our annual Black Friday sale event again this year:

This is a great oppotunity to save big on products from Whiteline, Swift, HJC, Perrin, Cobb, Tomei, Work, WEDS and much much more!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 11-21-2012, 08:07 PM   #37
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

For those of you that won't be able to make it in-house, we have a BLACK FRIDAY Online Sale going on throughout the weekend too! Click the image below!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 12-14-2012, 01:49 PM   #38
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Thinking about upgrading your stock clutch? Check out this COMPETITION CLUTCH install on a GVB STi w/ review by one of our local customers:

Review and more photos after the jump:
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/drivetrain-components/251081-competition-clutch-stage-3-review-gvb.html

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 12-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #39
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Sales on products from STANCE, HJC, OMP, TEAMTECH, GREDDY, WEDS, TOMEI, WHITELINE, WATANABE, STACK, COMPETITION CLUTCH and many more!

**Contact us directly with any specific questions and we'll be glad to help!**

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 12-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #40
Joes scooby
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 320839
Vehicle:
2006 wrs sti
obsidian black pearl

I am interested in work 11r 18x9.5 +38. I am located in Milwaukee. Can you pm me with details please?
Joes scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #41
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joes scooby View Post
I am interested in work 11r 18x9.5 +38. I am located in Milwaukee. Can you pm me with details please?
You sir have PM! All others replied!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 01-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #42
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Our shop FR-S is starting to come together nicely:

Currently Featuring:
-STANCE Super Sport FR-S/BRZ Coilovers
-Enkei NT03+M 18×9.5+40 5/100 White
-TF Dual Pro Titanium FR-S/BRZ Axle-Back Exhaust System
-GReddy Momentum FR-S/BRZ Air Intake System
-Perrin Rear Shifter Bushing [FR-S/BRZ]
-Go Fast Bits GFB Aluminum 3-Piece Pulley Kit [FR-S/BRZ]
-TF Red Taillight Service For FR-S/BRZ

Much more in store, stay tuned!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 01-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #43
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Hey guys,

Just got word that Enkei NT03 18x9.5+40 5/100 WHITE are in stock currently in US (pictured above).

Very limited amount available so contact if interested!

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 01-18-2013, 12:39 PM   #44
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

AME North America is having a HUGE New Years sale on all in stock TM02s and FS01s!

Supplies are limited so this sale will not last long (list of wheels in stock below )

AME TM02:

AME TM02s in stock:
17x9+44/+54 5/114.3 Gun Black / Hypersilver
18x9+15 5/114.3 Gloss Black / Gold / Gun Black / White / Hypersilver
18x9.5+22 5/114.3 Gun Black / Hypersilver
18x10+15 5/114.3 Gloss Black / Gold / Gun Black / White / Hypersilver
18x10.5+22 5/114.3 Gun Black / Hypersilver
18x11+10 5/114.3 Gloss Black / Gold / Gun Black / White
19x9.5+22 5/114.3 Gun Black / Hypersilver
19x10.5+22 5/114.3 Gun Black / Hypersilver

AME FS01:

AME FS01s in stock:
18x9+25 5/114.3 Gloss Black
18x10+25 5/114.3 Gloss Black / Hypersilver
19x8.5+40 5/114.3 Hypersilver
19x9.5+40 5/114.3 Hypersilver

Contact us directly for sale pricing at 847 290 1531! :cheers:

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 07-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #45
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Nickolas came by the other day with his +600hp Varis widebody monster, what do you guys think?

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 07-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #46
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Our customer, Chad, came by and put on a new set of WORK M1R's, what do you guys think?

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 07-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #47
talonh2o
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 183560
Vehicle:
05 sti

Very nice.
talonh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #48
Foo_Blyat
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (112)

Member#: 93750

Rented a wheel roller from you guys recently. Once I get my proper springs sent for my ast 4150s ill be setting up an appointment for an alignment and corner balance
Foo_Blyat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #49
Touge Factory
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo_Blyat View Post
Rented a wheel roller from you guys recently. Once I get my proper springs sent for my ast 4150s ill be setting up an appointment for an alignment and corner balance
Sounds good! Just let me know when you're ready and we can set up an appointment.

[/I] [/B]

@847.290.1531[/I][/B]
Old 07-30-2013, 12:37 PM   #50
Foo_Blyat
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (112)

Member#: 93750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Factory View Post
Sounds good! Just let me know when you're ready and we can set up an appointment.
still waiting on my cusco lateral links to arrive

however

i have a question, howd you guys manage to attract so many female enthusiasts to your shop.

Last week i was driving home from the city and came up on a Black lexus is300, stanced out on white rims rocking your license plate frame

and just a few minutes ago on rand rd, i spotted a female driver in a newer civic si, stanced out, with your logo on the rear windshield and your license plate frame.
Foo_Blyat is offline   Reply With Quote