Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday March 18, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Subaru Conversions

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
Restomage
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 203025
Vehicle:
2015 WRX Limited
2000 RSTi IAG EJ257

Default New here; sti motor into baja?

Hi everyone I'm new here, and long story short I'm a big-time fisherman/outdoorsman and I own an RSX-S, so I'm sure you can see the problem between the two already. I've been thinking of selling it and buying a Baja because its more practical for what I'm looking for. It's AWD, has somewhat of a bed, and its small enough where I'll still actually have fun driving it. However I was just wondering if anyone has done an STI motor swap into one. I don't know much about Subies, so I don't even know if its possible, but I'm assuming you need at least the motor, transmission, and the ECU, am I forgetting anything else? How much would run me to buy all of this with approx 50k miles on it with installation?
Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks .

(BTW I did a search, couldn't find anything, hell I can barely even find anything on the Baja since no one owns one.)
Restomage is offline   Reply With Quote