Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-19-2014, 10:29 PM   #1
04STiowner84
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 332393
Vehicle:
04 WRX STi
Slvr

Exclamation Issue With STi in the Purdue Area

Hey guys i know its been so dam long since ive been on any forums but im back after a year leave. So long story short after talking to Henry and Matt More...I have come to find out that i have spun a bearing in my engine. Basically she sat for the entire winter season due to being ran off the road by Hobby Lobby by some jack ass in a saturn with ILL plates and caused me to damage the rims and tires. So finally about a week ago i just got new tires on it...ya i might have settled but i got the Continental Super Sport A/S tires an from what i have got out of it so far there alright except for the slight side wall roll i get out of em. But anyway i was just alil above the low mark on my dip stick and after doing an hours worth of careful driving i decided to give it a go.

Well after hitting a certain speed an slowing down i noticed she sounded weird well it only got louder and come to find out i had spun my bearing. Now i used to work at Rohrmans as a mechanic/ service writer for 10 years but am pursing a job with SIA once i start in July. I had to leave Rohrmans because i got super sick an they tried to fire me for it but got FMLA involved an that saved me but i decided to quit because Rorhman is super twisted an will look for ways to fire you so i would rather have a resign then firing on my background. So basically im short on funds and tools now. Im looking for any help possible here people.

I have wrenches and sockets and impact guns...just not engine crane or car lift lol...but i can make due. So i dont know how people are about sponsoring or paying it forward but i need help guys. Bearings are needed an im going to get forged internals too...now if not plz dont burn me on here but im reaching out to my purdue friends and anyone else out there. Just ask Henry P. and Matt. M about who i am an so on but im looking for genuine help here ppl. Thanks
04STiowner84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links