Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Legacy Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-24-1999, 02:38 PM   #1
BeAn
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 558
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX sedan
midnight black pearl

Question Turbo Legacy Corners?

Do the 90-94 turbo legacy corners come clear from the factory? if so that would mean i could just stop by my local dealer (crappy) and by some turbo corners instead of having to do it myself right?

p.s. thanks guys for the bulb info. i ended up gettin some superwhites why not spoil myself its xmas

------------------
91 Legacy Sedan
16" 2.5gt wheels
LS interior
BeAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-1999, 04:40 PM   #2
Submerk
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 116
Just 92-94. The fender on 90-91 is different from 92-94. You have to have the body shop make it fit.
Submerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-1999, 04:55 PM   #3
BeAn
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2002 WRX sedan
midnight black pearl

ahh that sucks thanks submerk

------------------
91 Legacy Sedan
16" 2.5gt wheels
LS interior
Old 12-25-1999, 04:22 AM   #4
Shik
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 132
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
GDA- D, GDA-A, VAG-A
GDA-A - ShinjiTuned

Yeah, and unfortunetly, the 90-91 lenses are different then the current Impreza corners where you can split it apart and take out the orange piece. I *think* on the 90-91 the orange piece is actually a seperate piece of the whole corner so if you take it out you are left with a hole. If it makes you feel any better, most all of the early Legacys had the orange lenses( although they were a different shape on the RS Legacys, they still had orange in them) even Prodive's Group A Legacys
Shik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-1999, 01:12 PM   #5
BeAn
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2002 WRX sedan
midnight black pearl

Exclamation

hmm that would suck but i think you might be right shik about the hole in the corner. Let me drop by Aarons Auto in the WHite center area(lower seattle) and pick up a corner. i was there the other day and all they had was a cracked one i was like ahhh come on. oh well ill see waht i can do. Oh and What Bulbs work in the corners for the older legacys? to match PIAA superwhites? can i get the product #/ type of bulb. ok thanks all

------------------
91 Legacy Sedan
16" 2.5gt wheels
LS interior
Old 12-25-1999, 02:11 PM   #6
Submerk
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 116
Anyway I saw in Japanese magazine that 90-91 body style has clear corners too. Check Hyper REV #28 page 140 in used car sell. Hey, BeAn. R u in Seattle? Do they still have that EJ20?
Submerk is offline   Reply With Quote