Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Suspension/Brakes/Handling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-23-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
Bag Riders Air Ride
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 316221
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
06 WRX Wagon Ltd.
UGM

Default >> BAG RIDERS - Subaru Impreza Air Ride Info <<

A year and a half after building our first custom Impreza kit, we now have two Subarus running the newly released Air Lift kits. We've put several thousand miles on these setups and all I can say is WOW.

These are available in both Impreza RS/i/WRX AND Impreza STI fitment.

The strut bodies are short enough that you can lay the subframe on the floor with enough trimming/ wheel well modification and the 'proper' wheel and tire specs.

The struts have fully threaded bodies so you can dial in your ideal spring rate and easily adjust it for street or track use.

Camber plates are included on all four corners.

The new front struts weigh in at 11.865 lbs per and the rears are just 12.455 lbs. This is substantially lighter than the D2, Ksport and AirForce brands that we previously offered.

$1000.00 - Front struts are currently $100 Off! - LINK

$1000.00 - Rear Struts are currently $100 Off! - LINK

Shop For Subaru Kits

Here are a few shots of the Bag Riders Imprezas at Air Lift for prototyping:

For more information on who we are and what we do, check out the Bag Riders intro thread here!

Video of these struts in action:

[CENTER] -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Email us at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-

- Found a lower price? [b]We price match ANYTHING![/b] -

- [I]Your source for Air Lift :: AccuAir :: Rotiform[/I] -

[/CENTER]
Bag Riders Air Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links