Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
bulgarianfreak55
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 135691
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2004 Subaru WRX STi
333 WHP, 325 WTQ AGILE!

Default Forza 3, anyone "beaten" it yet?

I rented Forza 3 from blockbuster and need to return it in two days so I just wanted to know how close I am to "finishing" it. I don't mean complete 100 percent of it, but just get to the end, if there is an actual end. I think in GT4 for example the end is when you get that Formula 1 car and you see the credits but you are only about 40 percent done with all the races. Right now I am about to finish the R3 car class league. So I'm guessing since it has skipped a car class between every league, the next class is R1 and after that league the game should end right?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
BacDoc
Don't Thread on Me

Member#: 75141
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Search for the official thread.

Thanks
Closed Thread