Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Interior/Dressup/Audio & Security

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-10-2007, 02:27 PM   #1
bcbaohio
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 96333
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2008 WRX 5-door WRB
'84 Jeep CJ7 Hoss

Subaru Stars FS: Autometer Nexus Gauge Set w/ Controller and Custom WRX Gauge Pod

Well, a few of you know that I sold my 2003 Prodrive Stage 2 WRX in September 2006. I did buy a set of gauges and a pod that I never got around to installing. So, along with a Chevy carb I found in my closet, I am selling them on eBay.

The gauges are 52mm Autometer Nexus Gauges (Boost, Oil Pressure, & EGT) with the controller box. The pod (seperate auction) is the one that scoobytuner sells for $149.00. The factory SPT gauge cluster shell ground out to fit the 52mm gauges and a brushed aluminum pod that fits inside the shell.

I think these are some sweet gauges, but I just have no use for them. I bought an older Chevy Pickup to replace the Rex (I know what you are all thinking - IDIOT). However, now without my company car I am probably going to sell it too because of ridiculous gas prices, and come back to Subie (Legacy Wagon).

Anyway enough ramble - ITEM # 140106326450 is for the pod - ITEM # 140106319459 is for the gauges.

A couple of notes:

I might split the gauges up if they don't sell together.

If the winning bidder is from NASIOC, let me know, I will throw in the oil pressure gauge adapter for the REX (also new in box).
bcbaohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 03:35 AM   #2
robtomo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 274415
Vehicle:
2002 wrx
silver

Default guages

Do you still have the guages
robtomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #3