Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Water/Methanol Injection, Nitrous & Intercooler Cooling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2006, 09:29 PM   #1
Clzay
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 26313
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
02 for life
PSM/Bronze...

Default Wiring IC Sti Switch for intercooler spray pump?

Hello everyone,
I just ordered these parts from https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/ to due the intercooler spray mod. I have the Ver 7 spitter which already has the nozzles. I just need to know where and which wires to tap into?

OEM STi IC Water Spray switch - (83001FE020)
OEM Check Valve - (86634AG010)
OEM WAGON rear window washer pump (86611AC010)
OEM washer bottle grommet (686223030

After reading numerous post from scoobymods and clubwrx, I'm alittle confused? I have no electrical capablities, but with your help maybe I can do this the right way? I noticed you can use existing wires from the steering colum, or the driver kick panel to power the Sti switch??? Which ones are the easyest, wire color, which pins on the switch to use and pics would help? Also, will I need any connetors/plugs....ect or will I be able to sodier the wires to the switch? Also, using the rear wagon pump, shouldn't that just plug into my existing pump or will I need to wire that also. Please help with detailed pics of the best way to due this mod? Too many questions.... sorry

P.S. Just posted in Electrical & Lighting forum, but figured I'd get more help here. Thanks
Clzay is offline   Reply With Quote