Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Tri-State Area Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Tri-State Area Forum > Tri-State Area Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 11:47 PM   #1
Albers
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 305660
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza WRX
Java Black Pearl

Default 04 WRX - Parts for sale

hey guys looking to free up some space in my basement as well as fund some more stuff for the WRX, i don't NEED to sell any of this so don't low ball me.

4 Stock WRX 16's ( great condition very minor blemishes )
wrapped on 4 205/55-16 tires ( one patched with fix a flat )not willing to sepereate ) $350 OBO

Brand new General Altimax Artic's never mounted. $400 Firm just paid $450 shipped so my loss your gain and you dont have to pay for shipping. 205/55-16

Stock 04 WRX Heat shield ( just shield no bolts ) $ Make me an offer

04 WRX Turbo back exhaust approx 83k on it. no bolts or gaskets, worked great just swapped for an aftermarket turbo back. $ Make me an offer

04 WRX JBP Fog light bezels, pretty rock chipped from being on the car for 8+ years no broken clips or anything $50 OBO

04 WRX Stock Shiffter ( swapped for short throw ) $ make me an offer

04 WRX Java Black Pearl trunk with WRX Wing looking to trade for a JBP STI Lid or $250 firm will take it if not ill keep it.

texts or PM's 203-927-0289 i have pictures on my phone and will gladly send some your way if youre intereted and ill try to get some on here as well.

and if anyone knows anyone who wants lowering springs for a Scion tC i have those as well
Also have a stock fuel pump with about 82k on it and a stock boost controller with 82k on it. Make me an offer.

All items in Derby, CT. All to be picked up or met within 10 minutes.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread