Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday April 2, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'Wanted' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #1
Cobb2006WRXJR
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 229568
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2006 WRX limited
Red

Default Looking For used Subaru SPT intake Heat shield just the heat shield For 06 WRX

I need a used SPT intake Heatshield (with all the installation hardware that came with it) but only the Heatshield for 06 WRX. I already have the intake but I want the heatshield cuz when my engine gets really hot when Im running it hard especially since im running cobb stage 1 or when its warm outside i lose power. So if someone could sell me the used Heatsheid for a cheap price like 40 bucks or a little more and Ill pay for your shipping just go to UPS Fed ex or whatever company your going to use to ship it and ask how much it would cost to ship it to my address which ill give you when we work out the details and tell me how much and ill include it in the check i send you or however we decide to work out the payment. If someone can sell it to me for 50 bucks at the most plus the shipping cost that ill pay for contact me at 516-423-1578 or email me at [email protected] and well work out all the details. 40 to 50 bucks should be reasonable for a used one since its 80 something new. And if youll sell it to me for cheaper than 40 to 50 thats even better. Also if you still have the installation instructions if you could give me those cuz i wanna install it myself it should be simple. Or just write it down for me cuz im not gonna waste my money to pay someone to install something that i believe i could install myself if im told how to. So someone please respond if they have this part.
Cobb2006WRXJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links