Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #1
RexNfect
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 289481
Vehicle:
2015 Volvo V60 T6 R
Passion Red

Thumbs up Dwyer & Sons Subaru, Commerce Township, Mi A+++

After having sold my previous ride last weekend, on Monday 7/25/2011 I started calling all the local Subie dealers and started pricing out WRX models. I originally decided that I wanted a 5dr base model.

Suburban Subaru had the only base model 5dr in the state and was charging premium model pricing for the base. I talked to Kathy Chapman over at Dwyer & Sons and she said that she would be able to get me one for under sticker, and would get me a $1k discount from the dealer.

The only problem was that they did not have a new WRX in stock. So I called Suburban back and the salesman over there said they would sell it for sticker + destination.

Kathy Chapman went above and beyond for me and tried to do a trade from a couple different dealers in the tri-state area. And she got me exactly what I was looking for!

She ended up calling a dealer on the other side of the state and called the salesman after hours and was able to get my car.

The owner of the dealership went out the next day (Tuesday 7/25) and picked up my car. Now that's what I call service!

I was out of state on business this week and wasn't able to sign and pick up the car until just yesterday but they held it for me without having to leave a deposit on the car.

I ended up having a lower payment on the SWP 5dr Premium than the base model over at Suburban with the same down payment and got everything I wanted.

Kathy was awesome and is very knowledgeable and told me everything I needed to know about breaking it in and what to do with maintaining my car.

She also showed me how to pair my phone the the car's Bluetooth system.

They introduced me to the service manager and gave me a little tour of the dealership.

In the end I was very satisfied with my experience and was very happy with my purchase!

I definitely would recommend dealing with Kathy Chapman over at Dwyer & Sons Subaru in Commerce Township (Mi)

Last edited by RexNfect; 08-03-2011 at 08:25 PM.
RexNfect is offline   Reply With Quote