Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Legacy Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-25-2003, 12:19 AM   #1
ritual
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 33340
Vehicle:
95 legacy ls sedan
05 legacy 2.5i wagon

Default ABS problem in 95 legacy

i've been having some issues with my abs system in my 95 legacy ls sedan. what will generally happen is if i have someone sitting in the rear seat passenger side (unless it is a heavier person then just the back seat in general), when i go over a bump or a dip the abs light will go off. then the next time i brake, there's a loud stuttering and vibration in the pedal. it takes a bit longer to slow down when that happens. though afterwards the brakes seem to work fine. i dont know if the abs system is working right, but i can still use brakes. if i restart the car, the light goes off and everything is back to normal.
basically, it seems that if the rear passenger side wheel gets depressed a certain amount, the abs goes off. i've taken it to my local dealer twice now for this problem, and they haven't been able to figure it out. anyone have any ideas? thanks in advance.
mike d.
ritual is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links