Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday April 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Interior & Exterior Modification

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2014, 08:45 PM   #1
sycotuck
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 291557
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Vehicle:
2005 WRX
silver

Default vinyl wrapping interior trim

Hey guys,
I've never worked with vinyl wrap before and I know that id probably do a poor job. Some chemicals messed up my radio bezel and vent trims. Is anyone good at vinyl wrapping who I can ship them to and have them wrapped by you. Ill pay you for your time and materials. I think it'd be a good business for someone to start and take pieces and wrap them for people and ship them back. Just wondering if there's anyone out there that can help me and maybe some others out and earn some cash.

thanks.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sycotuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:08 PM   #2
Soobiecabra
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 259527
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Wylie, TX
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Sedan
PD Camo Green

Default

You'd be better off going to a local guy rather than shipping parts to people unknown. Look for local tint and stereo shops. Typically they do this kind of custom work as well as said advertised business. If they dont; they have a cousin or friend or know somebody somewhere that could get it done. You could also give craigslist a shot but who knows what kind of quality you'd get there.

Have you considered plasti-dip? Interior parts are fairly easy to remove and dipping is easy; a monkey can do it.
Soobiecabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:22 AM   #3
PANNERZ
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 375298
Join Date: Dec 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Central Jersey
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
DGM

Default

a user on here by the name of overland 04 does custom interior wraps..and does a great job and is very reliable...hes also on instagram
PANNERZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:28 AM   #4
CCSubaru
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 203376
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch
WRB Stg 1 Pro Tune

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANNERZ View Post
a user on here by the name of overland 04 does custom interior wraps..and does a great job and is very reliable...hes also on instagram
^This
CCSubaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:41 AM   #5
jaysh
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 133200
Join Date: Nov 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Vehicle:
2013 STi Limited
SWP

Default

Vinyl wrapping is really not too difficult. I suggest buying a small roll and testing on a phone case or something. If you don't like it, always peel it off. Just make sure you have a sharp blade, some heat, and some patience.
jaysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:37 PM   #6
Premium Auto Styling
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 323839
Join Date: Jun 2012
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Riverside CA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycotuck View Post
Hey guys,
I've never worked with vinyl wrap before and I know that id probably do a poor job. Some chemicals messed up my radio bezel and vent trims. Is anyone good at vinyl wrapping who I can ship them to and have them wrapped by you. Ill pay you for your time and materials. I think it'd be a good business for someone to start and take pieces and wrap them for people and ship them back. Just wondering if there's anyone out there that can help me and maybe some others out and earn some cash.

thanks.
Where are you located? We have a lot of experience vinyl wrapping complete cars, exterior and interior. If you're just looking for material or have any questions, please PM us.
Premium Auto Styling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:45 PM   #7
WRXhotpocket
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 375073
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Riverside California
Vehicle:
2014 WRX Hatchback
Crystal Black Silica

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premium Auto Styling View Post

Where are you located? We have a lot of experience vinyl wrapping complete cars, exterior and interior. If you're just looking for material or have any questions, please PM us.
These people and jdmfanaticvinyls have great products. But premium auto styling have way better customer service.
WRXhotpocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:00 AM   #8
Premium Auto Styling
NASIOC Vendor
 
Member#: 323839
Join Date: Jun 2012
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Riverside CA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXhotpocket View Post
These people and jdmfanaticvinyls have great products. But premium auto styling have way better customer service.
Thanks! We appreciate your loyalty!
Premium Auto Styling is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.