Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-10-2003, 04:11 PM   #1
AllSubaru.com
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 19819
Default MORE Clearance items, gauges, badges, more!!

**items are no longer on allsubaru.com***
please contact to order - we accept ALL credit cards, as well as paypal payments - www.allsubaru.com || [email protected]

FREE SHIPPING !!!!

B A D G E S

SOLD OUT

15.00 ea - (1) in stock - Badge with semi flat white base with Sti logo and Subaru Technical International printed on bottom, all in black Round shape Dimensions approx 70mm diameter For inside or outside use - Come with strong adhesive backing

LINK: http://www.mrtrally.com.au/shop/imag...tibadgeb-s.jpg
STi badges - small - 1 pack of 5 - $25.00
Small STi badge with high gloss enamel type coating, on Brushed alloy look, plastic backing. Dimensions approx 15mm X 20mm. For inside or outside use. Comes with strong adhesive backing. Pack of 5.

BADGE GRILLE PINK ''I''
2002 - On $36.00 -(6) available
1993-2001 - $28.00

Genuine Sti badge with new design Letter "I" fits grille (Specify year). Easy fitting, comes with double sided tape and is easiliy swapped with OE fitted badge.

(1) GENUINE STi. - RHS door sticker Grey WRX with green border, grey Tuned By and white STi. 340mm X 150mm

Rear STi badge (1) - $19.00
Genuine STi 100mm x 40mm Badge. Chrome Writing with pink surround. Suits all Subaru models but especially Impreza 02 onwards

Front Grill STi badge (1) - $21 with no hardware ($6 for the hardware needed to install properly) Genuine STi 65mm x 25mm Badge. Chrome Writing with pink surround. Suits all Subaru models but especially Impreza 02 onwards.

front "i" badge - blue - (1) - $34
Attractive blue Sti I badge to differentiate your Impreza from the others. with new design Letter I (for Impreza) fits grille on MY02 Impreza. Easy fitting, comes with double sided tape and is easiliy swapped with OE fitted badge. Dimensions 100 x 50 mm. Please check your dimensions

Front "pink stars" badge
2002 - on - $29.00 (8)
93-2001 - $29.00 (4)

Silver Subaru stars on cherry pink background. Specify Model Year - Easy fitting with double sided tape

STi rear badge - rectangular/silver look (photo soon) - $35 (6)

STi RA rear badge - rectangular/carbon look (photo soon) $29 (2)

Red outlined WRX /STi RA rear badge - chrome/cf (photo soon) $38 (9)

G A U G E S

AutoMeter Boost Gauges - YOUR CHOICE $56 SHIPPED
(includes mounting hardware/temp sensor/bulb, etc)

3 - white face 52mm Boost Gauges

1 - black face 67mm Boost Gauge

M I S C

(1)MRT Fuel Rail - includes FPR - includes shipping - $290

(1) T-Sport rev light - $75.00 description:
Introducing latest technology, as used by Formula 1 cars - Suitable for all makes & models. Rev-Lite features very bright coloured lens LEDs. It is suitable for installation in road, race and rally cars which are used both during the daylight and night and in situations where it will be mounted a long way out of the drivers main field of vision. T-SPORT Rev-Lite is the only commercially available 6 LED sequential shift light and represents the next generation in shift light technology. Has standard type LEDs where the coloured lenses are visible at all times ( even when the unit is off ) This version has a fairly common intensity of around 7 mcd ( measured in millicandles). This level is a perfect compromise between day and night driving as while these LEDs are not overly bright (so don't create Glare at night) they still have good visibility during daylight hours as they are shaded from exposure to direct sun light

Add $10 for UPS ground for the following:

2.5 RS/Forester SUWE130B - $220
Aluminium pulley kit for 99-00 EJ20T and 02 Impreza and Legacy/Liberty 2.5 L cars. These lighter pulleys improve throttle response, as there is less Rotational mass for the engine to drive. No loss in alternator (electrical) generation. As used by MRT on their rally car. Includes all data and info on how to fit. NOTE: Not approved for FIA Group N, belts included, as shorter belts are required.

2002-03 wrx - $164.50 suwe130c - Pulley Power Up Kit/Belts 01-ON WRX
Aluminium kit for 02-03 EJ20T incl USA , (non turbo engines and other Subaru engines (contact MRT for details)) These lighter pulleys improve throttle response, as there is less rotational mass for the engine to drive. No loss in alternator (electrical) generation. As used by MRT on their rally car. Includes all data and info on how to fit. NOTE: Not approved for FIA Group N Belts included, as shorter belts are required. NOTE only TWO pullies supplied in kit as this model has a pressed steel power steer pulley that can not be removed.

contact me to order.
when these quantities are gone, they are gone for gooood!!!

still more to come... suspension bits, intakes, grills, vents... all must go on clearance to make room for new product!!!

see the original ad for more (confusing) info!
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...5&pagenumber=1

Jamie
www.allsubaru.com

Last edited by AllSubaru.com; 09-11-2003 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-10-2003, 10:30 PM   #2
finnRex
A. Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 21095
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
RIP KTH & LMFH
'09 Crystal red Tintcoat

I was wondering if you still had the water spray kit(intercooler) by MRT for $205. Thanks.

Mika
Old 09-11-2003, 08:51 AM   #3
MastroWRX
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 12262

Sorry, answered the wrong screen....

Old 09-11-2003, 11:30 AM   #4
AllSubaru.com
Vendor

Quote:
Originally posted by finnRex
I was wondering if you still had the water spray kit(intercooler) by MRT for $205. Thanks.

Mika
indeed. did you read over the description?
this is actually a water SPRAY CONTROLLER kit....

see the other thread.
let me know if there are questions.
thanks!!

Jamie
Old 09-11-2003, 04:37 PM   #5
finnRex
A. Moderator
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 21095
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
RIP KTH & LMFH
'09 Crystal red Tintcoat

Have a Nice Day? Sorry about that..

...I didn't read the other thread. My bad. It's not what I need, but I do appeciate your help anyways. Good luck and free bump.

Mika
Old 09-12-2003, 12:47 PM   #6
AllSubaru.com
Vendor

badges.. gauges... buy em up!!!
Jamie
Old 09-15-2003, 12:22 PM   #7
AllSubaru.com
Vendor