Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
suby53
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 59648
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
97' Legacy Outback

Default Any locals done an UP decat?

I recently put on a XS Power flex up-pipe and the diameter of the pipe is about 3/8" bigger than stock so my spool time is around 4k-4.5k rpms and that stinks! So I've decided to gut my stocker and put that back on to get rid of those pre-boost rpms. I've read all the tutorials and such but would feel better if someone who has done this could help me out so I don't screw anything up. If any of you locals have done this successfully I would much appreciate some assistance in gutting mine. Please let me know if you could help me out! I will pay you with lunch or beer... your choice! Thanks in advance!!
suby53 is offline   Reply With Quote