Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday March 30, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Car Part Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2003, 11:52 PM   #1
my03nywrx
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 37791
Vehicle:
03 WRX sedan
silver

Thumbs up Hotchkis F & R sway bars

Just installed my f & r sway bars. Front bar is 21mm & the rear is 3-way adjustable 20/22/24mm. I set mine at 22mm. I purchased the kit which came with everything(f & R end links,brackets,mounts,bushings & grease). The directions are great all step by step B & W pictures. Installation for the rear is simple(about an hour). The front is easy but time consuming(about 2 hours). Quality and workmanship is A1. The rear end links and bushings have grease fittings and are high polished aluminum. The bars are powder coated red. The front end links are adjustable in hight. Now I already had installed the Prodrive sport springs and STI replica strut bars. This was the perfect balance I needed to complete my suspension mods. I should of installed these sooner. There is a huge improvement in cornering. By the way I'm still running stock tires so those of you that already have improved in that area you will be even more amazed. I can't say enough about them. Except for my Prodrive stage 2 kit this is the most noticeable mod. The bars give you a VERY stable and predictable feeling coming in and out of a corner. Two thumbs up for Hotchkis and thanks to Mike @Subaruxtras.com for the recomendation.
my03nywrx is offline   Reply With Quote